AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Anna Karenina 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

Anna Karenina

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1781769/fullcredits#cast

I don't like Keira but I guess I go to watch this.

#2 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

I just saw this today. Blagh.. Nothing nice but dresses.. A horse died, ppl died.. And a story was about cheating.. Stupid Anna believed her man would be faithfull to her and she killed herself Posted Image . And Keira... She has no expression in her face.. And could not be because she has no any flesh what to move, lol... It was boring, I thought I leave but watched it till end. End was the best: A young big brother run to his little sister Posted Image

#3 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

Then again about replies.. When they had first time sex she yelled "murderer" to that guy.. That was little disturbing even that goes pretty close what I think about boys which want sex Posted Image .. Anyway how sick is that rls if you call your lover as murderer? Romantic? Not... But if she got her kicks by that who I am to judge...

Annas husband was annoying.. When a wife is cheating and he does not even care, lol.. Where is the love? "We can hide this" blah blah.. Why did you even got married at first place?

And do you really look like this if your have suffering child, you are cheating your husband and you are in love with a jerk? What? Is she waiting water drops falling to her lip or what? You just don't look like that if there is anything inside of your head... Cool as cucumber.. And the scene when she was ill, I laughed so hard.. If you are ill you look ill... And they call her actor? I am sorry but you first of all need a face which is able to show something to me!!!! I want to see those feelings inside of your head!!!! You are very pretty but that was not a plot of this movie..

Posted Image