AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Anybody wants to play Conquer Online with me?

7 replies to this topic

#1 COMYYY

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

I m looking for an oriental fantasy MMORPG and my friends introduced me Conquer Online. There is news posted on mmorpg.com about a new class, the “oriental assassin” being released soon. It looks cool and I would like to try that class. Anybody knows where to get an item code or gift pack or anything? Also looking for someone to play this game with me.

http://www.mmorpg.co...sin.html/page/1

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 shar0n

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

Oke, teach me how to play

#3 DrBroscientist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

I played this game years ago (back when there were only 4 classes). If you're not willing to spend real life cash on dragonballs then good luck with your poverty character goals of 2013. Srs, I was like lv 110 or something and these two lv 40 guys bought a load of db, went to lv 100 in the space of like a day, and had some of the best equips in the game. 1 dragonball at the time was like 20m and you needed multiple dragon balls to make good equipment. Would take forever to get good equipment without spending cash.

#4 COMYYY

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

I saw this “oriental assassin” from Conquer Online on youtube. It seems like a pretty interesting class, so I want to bring it to those of you who like martial arts. The oriental assassin is special in their ability to kill at a distance. Just search “oriental assassin” in youtube or google to find details.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 BeInspired

-{Life is your melody}-

• Forum Seniors
  • 6,206 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostDrBroscientist, on 04 February 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

I played this game years ago (back when there were only 4 classes). If you're not willing to spend real life cash on dragonballs then good luck with your poverty character goals of 2013. Srs, I was like lv 110 or something and these two lv 40 guys bought a load of db, went to lv 100 in the space of like a day, and had some of the best equips in the game. 1 dragonball at the time was like 20m and you needed multiple dragon balls to make good equipment. Would take forever to get good equipment without spending cash.

you must be from the same 'era' as me. LOL. I remembered playing this game, killing player characters by mistake (in the town area), and Dragonball sure cost a fortune. The game didn't last me though, I remembered stopping somewhere in the 80s and I don't recall what happened after that. I tried playing the game again, but seems like the servers are now overcrowded with too many players, and they didn't bother to upgrade the graphics. The graphics look extremely crappy on my computers now.

#6 DrBroscientist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:08 AM

View PostSoulReaper, on 05 February 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

you must be from the same 'era' as me. LOL. I remembered playing this game, killing player characters by mistake (in the town area), and Dragonball sure cost a fortune. The game didn't last me though, I remembered stopping somewhere in the 80s and I don't recall what happened after that. I tried playing the game again, but seems like the servers are now overcrowded with too many players, and they didn't bother to upgrade the graphics. The graphics look extremely crappy on my computers now.

Yeah I think I quit shortly after the lottery came out. I remember I got bored and made an archer pk character. Would camp him in twin city in areas the guards couldn't reach and just kill ppl lol.

#7 Ktko

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

Tera is a Korean action MMO with nice graphics that just gone free 2 play. Try it out

#8 Bafflequeen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

i remember this game....i stopped playing when my reborn lvl 120 archer went to jail, there's no way i'm spending real money to buy dragonballs, i usually hunt them

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users