AF needs funding again

Photo

When is John Ma and Alex going to get together?

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#81 oOrangeSliceOo

oOrangeSliceOo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:57 PM

I really hope this couple works out!
They're amazing on screen
& I love watching episodes with their story.

&& I would hope John and Ching Ching have a clean break up too. The sweet AJ love story would be ruined if either characters cheat on each other or something. I hope TVB also doesn't end John & Ching Ching's relationship with some abrupt cliche occurrence like chingching cheating on John. That wouldn't fit her character.

#82 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2810 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:19 AM

@themissingpiece:
I'm not sure if I remember correctly but I think Alex got influenced by her step-father? Since he was really good to her and had allowed her to finish her eduction? *shrugs* Forgot, it was indeed a long time ago when she mentioned about her background, etc.

@Everyone:
I seriously don't want it to go toward Alex & John getting together because of cheating or something like that either. I always thought that somehow John and Ching Ching would end up in a big fight because of their fathers not getting along. Which already happened in the past and how John's father tried to swallow his pride because he didn't want John to be stuck in between him and Ching Ching's father. SO that was out the window. Yet I hope they would revisit that subject. I know it sounds mean, but at this point, I rather their families don't get along than Alex being the third party.

I just watched past the part where Alex's grandpa learned that John's father wasn't really 'dead' like John had claimed. But both sides resolved that matter and forgiven John for the lie already. Alex's grandpa and John's father seemed to get along really well. And funny that Nam Nam kept taking pictures of John and Alex or Alex and then sending it to John. Posted Image It was John's fault for teaching her how to send stuffs off or how to post stuffs. Posted Image

#83 CherryFlinstones

CherryFlinstones

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:36 PM

I just watched past the part where Alex's grandpa learned that John's father wasn't really 'dead' like John had claimed. But both sides resolved that matter and forgiven John for the lie already. Alex's grandpa and John's father seemed to get along really well. And funny that Nam Nam kept taking pictures of John and Alex or Alex and then sending it to John. Posted Image It was John's fault for teaching her how to send stuffs off or how to post stuffs. Posted Image

^I've just got around to watching that episode too. I think the writers are dropping more and more hints. Like John's father and Alex's grandfather getting along very well, in contrast to Ching Ching's father. I'm really excited for future developments, I just don't want their getting together to sprout from cheating. People aren't very fond of the whole "third party" relationships.
  • DTLCT likes this

#84 strawberry shortcake

strawberry shortcake

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:01 PM

If my memory serves me correctly I also think Alex was influenced her her step-father. I think they got along well and he supported her schooling and she even changed her name to Wan which is (was) his last name.

@DCLCT: you know we may just make a good team if the time ever comes that we need to recount this show with you remembering the key events and me remembering random, small/non-important events :P

And about Nam Nam taking pictures of them - lol I think I remember one scene when John was with Ching Ching and he received a photo of Alex! :lol: Closed it as fast as he could like a madman!

As for how they can develop without getting into cheating... you guys already have some nice ideas and I hope TVB follows through with one of them or a combination of them. Before I thought maybe Ching Ching would break up with John because there was an episode (or more than one) where Ching Ching said he changed and implied she didn't like it. But it doesn't look like it's going down that path anymore. Then there was even a point where I thought she would cheat on John with her ex but obviously that's not happening either given how much time she and John spend together. Especially given the fact how much initiative she takes! So yeah I don't know... I hope it won't be something dumb though like Ching Ching sees John doing cosplay and breaks up with him or makes him choose between the two :rolleyes:
  • DTLCT likes this

#85 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2810 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:45 AM

And about Nam Nam taking pictures of them - lol I think I remember one scene when John was with Ching Ching and he received a photo of Alex! Posted Image Closed it as fast as he could like a madman!

As for how they can develop without getting into cheating... you guys already have some nice ideas and I hope TVB follows through with one of them or a combination of them. Before I thought maybe Ching Ching would break up with John because there was an episode (or more than one) where Ching Ching said he changed and implied she didn't like it. But it doesn't look like it's going down that path anymore. Then there was even a point where I thought she would cheat on John with her ex but obviously that's not happening either given how much time she and John spend together. Especially given the fact how much initiative she takes! So yeah I don't know... I hope it won't be something dumb though like Ching Ching sees John doing cosplay and breaks up with him or makes him choose between the two Posted Image

OMG, that was hilarious! That was several episodes before the one Alex's grandpa and John's father found out about the 'death' lie thing. But that was priceless! Posted Image Wasn't that the episode where this one dude (Damon's friend) wanted to use the opportunity of some contract or whatever to court Alex. AND John noticed Alex was so uncomfortable, so he had to come to the rescue again. So when Alex visited Grandpa and Nam Nam, she was thinking about how considerate John was so her sweet smile got captured on camera. Posted Image

And I thought that the rip between John and Ching Ching would be with how she wanted him to be "the John of the good old days" instead of the current one. Yet that passed. TOO LATE to use that as a formula to break them. Maybe they could still re-visit the idea of the parents not getting along versus how John's father was getting along with grandpa just fine. I meant John's father (and the rest of the family) likes Alex too. Remember like ages back when they have the episodes with John and Alex fighting over a certain action figure? OR something like that. I forgot, it has been too long. But they could put in more of that as well.

#86 CherryFlinstones

CherryFlinstones

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

And I thought that the rip between John and Ching Ching would be with how she wanted him to be "the John of the good old days" instead of the current one. Yet that passed. TOO LATE to use that as a formula to break them. Maybe they could still re-visit the idea of the parents not getting along versus how John's father was getting along with grandpa just fine. I meant John's father (and the rest of the family) likes Alex too. Remember like ages back when they have the episodes with John and Alex fighting over a certain action figure? OR something like that. I forgot, it has been too long. But they could put in more of that as well.

^ Oh, i remember that one! They dropped a hint in that early episode too. I can recall John saying something along the lines of "I will never like her!" and his father just responded with "Never say never," or something like that.
  • DTLCT likes this

#87 two piece

two piece

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:25 AM

haha i like it that part in the cosplay ep... where John was planning for a surpise for Alex... and Ma Keung asked John "isnt that supposed to be done by a bf?"

hahaha... i think subconciously John is always trying to make Alex happy :)

#88 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2810 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

I just finished 288, OMG, still so little of John and Alex interactions. I hope the upcoming episodes won't be that torturous. I think I'm almost at the place where you guys mentioned about the cosplay? Well, at least I see that Alex is purchasing some items relating to action figures again. It had been so long with those episodes related to her interests, etc.

How's it going lately with the currently airing episodes? :loool:

Edited by DTLCT, 18 August 2013 - 09:30 AM.

#89 two piece

two piece

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

Haha... i wonder if there's anyone still rooting for John and Alex... or everyone has got tired of the Alex/John/Ching Ching story already... indeed I'm a bit bored by it already, cos there're just so few of Alex...

Recent few eps, there're a lot about John Ma and Ching Ching... cant stand Ching Ching's squeaky voice and bad canto at all... but still watching it cos they seem to be breaking up this week...

#90 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2810 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

Wow, really? Mean, but seriously, I've been waiting so long. I'm past the 300 mark already. That also means I'm past the episode where Ching Ching's father was in on the secret as well and they had this bizarre explanation for their relations, etc. I think the last episode my mom and I watched was the one where they found out Morning was actually Nam Nam's father.

Aside from waiting for John & Alex to get together, I'm getting really tired with all the dramas already, especially the Ma family side stories. Somehow, the continuation doesn't make sense at some points and some characters I felt is like out of character at one point or another, except for Grandpa (aka John's father). SO aside from waiting for John and Alex to get together, I'm only enjoying lawyer office's scenes.

#91 two piece

two piece

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

Haha me too... actually I rather they do not extend the series, now I've stopped watching most of the episodes already, I didnt even watch Ma Yao and Leung Fen... only when there's John Ma and Alex then i'll watch. I didnt even watch the office stories, as now Ma Ji Nei has joined the other law firm, which means some office stories will involve her too...

I just finished last nite's ep, Ching Ching, with her squeaky voice, her irritating level has reached the max... I dont like her all the while, but her character was supposed to be quite underestanding earlier on, these few eps, she was becoming an unreasonable gf.. but anyway I guess the scriptwriters did that in order to give an end to John Ma and Ching Ching relationship..

Anyway after the Nam Nam and Morning part, there's still a little bit of John and Alex development but sad to say, I dont find that very interesting to me anymore...

#92 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2810 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

@twopiece:
So get what you mean with Ching Ching's character and the strange behaviors. Like I said in the previous post, the characters DO NOT match up with the majority of the cast anymore, except for John, Alex, John's dad, and the people at the law offices/building. It seemed like the extension is killing most character developments here because they tried to steer things around but run out of ideas SO had to change people's personality to accommodate with plot or something. And also what you said, they need to end John and Ching Ching's relationship so have to make her unreasonable again. I think she was crazy at the beginning of the story too (at least somewhat from what I remember) and even pulled the whole moving in with them thing that freaked the whole Ma family out so John had to try to get her to reconcile with her husband (at that time) again so they could have peace. Then later when they extended her screen time, she seemed to be more understanding and cute (supposedly from plot developments). Now like you described with needing to break them up to steer back to John and Alex, they make Ching Ching unreasonable once again. Great or what? (Yes, that was sarcasm from me but I couldn't help it.)

About other people in here:
Spoiler

#93 two piece

two piece

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

@twopiece:
So get what you mean with Ching Ching's character and the strange behaviors. Like I said in the previous post, the characters DO NOT match up with the majority of the cast anymore, except for John, Alex, John's dad, and the people at the law offices/building. It seemed like the extension is killing most character developments here because they tried to steer things around but run out of ideas SO had to change people's personality to accommodate with plot or something. And also what you said, they need to end John and Ching Ching's relationship so have to make her unreasonable again. I think she was crazy at the beginning of the story too (at least somewhat from what I remember) and even pulled the whole moving in with them thing that freaked the whole Ma family out so John had to try to get her to reconcile with her husband (at that time) again so they could have peace. Then later when they extended her screen time, she seemed to be more understanding and cute (supposedly from plot developments). Now like you described with needing to break them up to steer back to John and Alex, they make Ching Ching unreasonable once again. Great or what? (Yes, that was sarcasm from me but I couldn't help it.)

About other people in here:

Spoiler

@DTLCT.... Haha totally agree with you.. they're twisting and switching all the personalities of all the characters... i rem Si Si (Sing Gor's sis), was supposed to be very smart and alert, and even helped Damon and Amanda settled problems, when they employed her and intro her... but then at some point of time later... one ep mentioned that she and Water was the blur and silly buddies in the office, they even had tests for them to see which is more silly... goodness...

For Ching Ching.. oh I actually didnt know initially she was unreasonable...I didnt know what happened to her, as when I started this sitcom, the earlier eps were not available... so when i started watching, Ching Ching was already good friend with Har Jie and being nice (although i still find her irritating as she keeps wanting to get back with John Ma)...

Really wonder if this sitcom still worth watching or not.. haha...

Edited by two piece, 11 September 2013 - 08:32 AM.

#94 daydreamgirls

daydreamgirls

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Forum Masters
  • 713 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

Spoiler
I am wondering when John Ma is going to end up with Alex.

Edited by daydreamgirls, 13 September 2013 - 01:35 AM.

#95 CherryFlinstones

CherryFlinstones

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

Spoiler
I am wondering when John Ma is going to end up with Alex.

^My goodness, this is the best news I've heard yet! I feel teeny bit guilty for taking pleasure in a something like this, but honestly, I've had enough of Ching Ching. Her character has exceeded the level of tolerance I've given her. I cannot wait to see how John and Alex will get together, and how the breakup will go.
  • miisz_cris likes this

#96 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2810 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

@twopiece:
Oh yeah! I knew something wasn't clicking about Si Si. I meant I remember that she wasn't THAT clueless. Glad that you reminded me of the time she helped Damon and Amanda. Water wasn't that dumb either since she was really hardworking and fast in her job. The guys relied on her at various points of the story, covering for them and saving their asses at times too. She was naive in her thinking about love, etc, I remember that, but she wasn't considered dumb in other matters. Yet she and Si Si ended up being dubbed as dumb? Weird.

I had forgotten some stuffs, but Ching Ching first appeared kind of cute (trying to get her hair done at this one place for her wedding). Then later she and her husband had a lot of problems/mini fights that somehow she ended up moving in with John (so oblivious to the fact that half of them were stunned of her decision to move in AND they were uncomfortable she was there in their lives). John's dad was really upset at one point but tried to hold his tongue and be understanding of her situation (and didn't want to add more fuel into the fire with her husband's fight already going bad). But later somehow, they seemed to forgiven her for that (plot hole here and inconsistency) and complimented her more and more later when she was dating John again. That was when she was turning to a person who was nice, kind, and understanding, etc. (Must be when TVB decided to increase Oceane's screen time so they made her even more likeable, etc. My guess here.) I remembered John's dad used to praise Alex a lot and even John's older bro too. I guessed it was because of how they reduced Queenie's screen time so of course they stopped talking about Alex altogether around the house until Alex's grandma brought it up again with John's dad about how Alex was a good girl in general (except for her temper, lol).

@daydreamgirls:
OMG! Thanks for the reveal of the episode. It keeps me going with pushing through and watching on.

@CherryFlinestones:
Don't feel too guilty. I just read the post about the 'episode' and I told my mom. We celebrated. YES, messed up in a way, but we've been waiting too.

#97 CherryFlinstones

CherryFlinstones

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

Don't feel too guilty. I just read the post about the 'episode' and I told my mom. We celebrated. YES, messed up in a way, but we've been waiting too.

^Honestly though, I'm just glad to hear that the "snooping around" can come to a close. I was worried about how they wanted to continue this story line, and was very much afraid they may have done something absurd like make Alex a third party, which the exact opposite of what I (and most of the other viewers) want.

So even though they made Ching Ching act completely obnoxious and unrealistic, I guess it was better than what could be the alternative.

#98 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2810 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

OMG, I just watched the one with the cosplay outfit! The one Alex made the Sailormoon outfit + sword for John. It was really funny and cute in a way. YET it felt like they were sneaking around to cheat more than just doing an outfit. Alex didn't want to lie at first YET she was like so in-sync with the lie later. Seriously feel unease with it. But Morning and Grandpa tried to stop Nam Nam from talking nonsense in front of Ching Ching and her father.

#99 two piece

two piece

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

Wow ep354 is shiok.... finally they officially break up!!! I hope no more Ching Ching in this series anymore, dont have to bear with her anymore!! Haha... now can officially look forward to john Ma and Alex! :P
  • moon-child and miisz_cris like this

#100 chco115

chco115

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

WELL. for those that have been up to date! YAY!!!!
Spoiler

there is hope! =)

Wow ep354 is shiok.... finally they officially break up!!! I hope no more Ching Ching in this series anymore, dont have to bear with her anymore!! Haha... now can officially look forward to john Ma and Alex! Posted Image

omg, i was a min behind in posting the news! =P
  • two piece and miisz_cris like this

#101 two piece

two piece

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

Yeah high 5!! Hahahaha we're just too happy abt it!!!!

#102 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2810 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:11 AM

Does anyone still care for them? Just wondering since I'm catching up again and need some spoilers to keep me going! :loool:

#103 tvbbigfan

tvbbigfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

yah I like them too and recently ep 380 is focused on them. I am looking forward to most of the episodes focused on them.

#104 themissingpiece

themissingpiece

♥ KhaFi

• Forum Masters
  • 4117 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

Does anyone still care for them? Just wondering since I'm catching up again and need some spoilers to keep me going! Posted Image

I still love them a lot but the problem is that I'm so frustrated with how slow the progress is. They have got to be the slowest main couple in TVB history to develop. Everyone was worried with the extension but the producer said that they were going to resolve the John loveline soon because it's been going on too long. But we're nearing 400 eps and still nothing substantial. By now, even Ah Yau and Water are together!! And earlier it was announced that there is an extension beyond the 500 eps with no set time table of how many eps. I'm scared to think how much longer they are dragging them. And the problem is Alex barely has any screentime even now. Let alone with John, the story with Grandpa, Morning Gor, and Nam Nam has also dropped off. Posted Image Instead, all these other side characters except for Alex have constant stream of eps.

But yea 380 was definitely awesome, being solely focused on AJ Posted Image When I watch the AJ eps, that's when I am reminded why I love them so much. Their characters have so much chemistry! Despite the Ching Ching-John breakup being terribly written (there was no development on how Ching Ching realized that John had changed. It was just bam he changed!) Posted Image Anyways, Lok Yi said that
Spoiler

At least some of the other storylines have been interesting: the very sweet Ah Yau & Water and the heartbreaking triangle of Ah Fei-Si Si-Leslie. Also have to say that Roxanne Tong is quite good for a debut performance.

Also like Joyce's character of Yu Sing Nam. It's nice to have a character who also points out that she can't stand the avalanche of love of the Ma family. LOL.

Katy Kung is joining the cast as well. I like Katy so happy about it. Curious to see what character she will play and what storyline she's involved with. Age-wise, it would seem like the Ah Fei-Si Si-Leslie line?

Edited by themissingpiece, 11 November 2013 - 01:36 AM.

#105 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2810 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

OOooh, thanks for more spoilers! :loool:

I'm at the part where Ching Ching was mad at John for not remembering the September 9th date. I think the whole Ching Ching realizing John changed sort of linked with a previous episode of her realizing how John had changed and how he liked to put his arms around everyone, especially female population. (Then the others had to resolved that by saying how he was overly friendly with everyone, male or female so Ching Ching dropped that matter) YET the extension had taken that plotline out of focus for a while and now it's being revisited again. But it's dumb to just continue like that since what had happened during the previous episodes said otherwise after Ching Ching being really understanding, like many of you have mentioned before. So it's like suddenly switching back to a certain storyline just kills the continuity. The only John and Alex link at this point for me are at work and then how Alex sort of looked away/seemed uncomfortable when Ching Ching was mentioning about preparing for a date with John.

Spoiler

Back to John and Alex, my mom had guessed that John would eventually get his law degree to become a lawyer later on. Glad that's being developed and Alex is the person motivating him to do that, etc. Can't wait!

#106 strawberry shortcake

strawberry shortcake

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

Gahh it's been sooooooo long since I've been here! I'm surprised yet also glad this thread is still alive. XD I miss talking to you guys! I've been really busy with things and honestly kind of lost interest in the show a while back... But recently my curiosity struck me and I decided to check up on what I've missed. :P

To my disappointment, after going through the episode summaries, I noticed there hasn't been much development on John and Alex. Speaking of episode summaries I got confused while reading some of them only to realize new characters like Joyce Tang's have been added to the show.

Like you guys mentioned, Water and Ah Yau are together now and heck even Leslie, Si Si, and Ah Fei have a storyline now! Haha please note I haven't watched this show in about 3 months so everything since then is considered new to me.

And yet Alex and John, who we knew were supposed to get together since episode 1, are still just mere colleagues... I'm still hopeful though! :) Just don't know when it's going to happen exactly. =/ Haha but at least Ching Ching is out of the way now ( I got interested after reading some summaries so I checked out some episodes). But is she really gone for good?

Spoiler

I really enjoyed episode 380 though. :)

Spoiler

Really hoping for more scenes, interactions and development on these two!

#107 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2810 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

strawberry shortcake:
Spoiler

Edited by DTLCT, 16 November 2013 - 08:20 PM.

#108 Seoshi.love.

Seoshi.love.

freaky freaky boom track

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3199 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

Episode 392 is the latest episode with some AJ development, you guys should check out that episode ;)

#109 woodi

woodi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:55 AM

Episode 500.

#110 onetwothreefour

onetwothreefour

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

Episode 500.

Seems about right...we get like one episode of them in like 30 episodes....

#111 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2810 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:40 AM

I'm still stuck on 341, waiting for more eps. That's why I haven't been responding. But it's SAD that they only get one episode in about 30 episodes. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#112 themissingpiece

themissingpiece

♥ KhaFi

• Forum Masters
  • 4117 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:44 AM

^^ Totally agree, I can't believe the writers managed to string along AJ for like 400+ episodes. They're supposed to be a main storyline and yet they never have enough screentime. The writers throw a bone (1 ep) to the fans and then promptly backburn their line for another 30-40 eps and then the cycle repeats. Posted Image But then the majority of "filler eps" in between feature no development on the other storylines and largely serve to kill time rather than to move the story forward on any front. I think the extension has done the series more harm than good. Posted Image Even a lot of the characters that are fan favorites have been destroyed by the bad writing in some of the eps. I mean I can't believe that in some eps, John Ma and some of the office crew have been downright unlikeable! Posted Image And now the latest rumor floating around is that the series will see another extension up to 700 eps. Posted Image The writers really need to get their act together, stop dragging and just write new storylines!

But I bring good news for AJ fans Posted Image First off, ep 415 is AJ centered (airing on Boxing Day)...And this spoiler confirmed by some sharp eyed fans ...Posted Image

Spoiler

Haha but at least Ching Ching is out of the way now ( I got interested after reading some summaries so I checked out some episodes). But is she really gone for good?

Oceane confirmed that she's coming back soon for more eps. So it's not the last of Ching Ching, but I really hope it's to develop her and Nathan Ngai! They were cute in that brief scene.

Also confirmed that Katy Kung is playing Ah Wik's sister and she will cause trouble btw Angel & Ah Wik. Her first ep is 419. I wonder if she will have her own loveline down the road though. Maybe she will be paired with Leslie, because it's so one sided in the Leslie/Si Si/Ah Fei triangle - everyone's supporting Si Si and Ah Fei. Posted Image

Been loving 逃出地球 too, both the original one by Auston and the female version by Kayee Tam.

Edited by themissingpiece, 21 December 2013 - 07:55 AM.

#113 daydreamgirls

daydreamgirls

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Forum Masters
  • 713 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:25 AM

really hope Leslie won't end up alone in the end since everyone is supporting si si and ah fei. She doesn't dump or hurt Leslie to run to Ah Fei's side. hope they have mutual understanding and peaceful breakup.

#114 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2810 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:23 AM

themissingpiece:
Thanks so much for the exciting news!

And yes, I can't believe it either that it's been WAY past 400 eps and AJ didn't even get together yet. Hopefully they would soon. I also agree that the quality in the episodes had caused mixed feelings and outright 'hate' for some characters. It's like "What?" Like I said before, personality inconsistencies and random side stories. It's like seriously, they throw in the lamest episode filters at times too. My mom's really losing patience also, but want to hang on for the office people. Hopefully they don't end up ruining it for the office people as well, considering how you mentioned that they were outright intolerable at one point. So yeah....

#115 two piece

two piece

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:12 AM

Hi themissingpiece, mind if u can share out what are the links about? I tried to click but do not have a weibo account so unable to access....
Sounds like it's some development on AJ?

Haha i have to admit that i'm really losing interest in this sitcom... I'll only check out the spoilers and if there is any AJ eps, then i'll watch that particular ep... I've already lost count on how many eps i've missed out already, which means there wasnt any AJ devlepments....kinda disappointing...

And... oh NO!!!!!!!!!!! Ching Ching will still be back??? Argh... even though she might not interfere btw AJ anymore... I really dun wish to see her again... i nvr liked Oceane Zhu at all.... :(

#116 onetwothreefour

onetwothreefour

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:44 AM

Hi themissingpiece, mind if u can share out what are the links about? I tried to click but do not have a weibo account so unable to access....
Sounds like it's some development on AJ?

Omg...
They're...
Spoiler

#117 two piece

two piece

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

Omg...
They're...

Spoiler

Woo!! That's good news!!! Haha finally!!! But then got to wait for 1.5 mths.... better than nothing though

#118 Seoshi.love.

Seoshi.love.

freaky freaky boom track

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3199 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

Oh yay! Such great news! Finally our AJ is getting together :) I like where the story is heading to, also because of Angel and Ah Wik.

#119 CherryFlinstones

CherryFlinstones

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

I'm glad that after about a hundred episodes since the Ching Ching-John breakup, there's finally some concrete development between these two. I was beginning to grow disinterested because they were stretching out this storyline to the max.

#120 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6931 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:26 PM

400+ episodes and finally the defining moment of the drama appear.....we waited a year and a half for this

Sweet to see them holding hands....woo

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users