AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Who expects to marry a virgin?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#41 DrBroscientist

DrBroscientist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

Oh fk I'm arguing with Xiaoli? Time to abort mission.

#42 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

How come a topic about marrying a virgin ended up as women vs men talk? O.o

But a virgin? Uhm ehh..tsk I don't care! But off course alittlebit of experience would make it better on the wedding day ;) but all in all as long as I love that person then I won't mind if he is virgin or not.

#43 MadameMary

MadameMary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

This turned into a pissing contest very quickly.

Some men are cheating scum
Some women are cheating scum
Some women file for divorce because they are emotional unstable wrecks
Some men file for divorce because they are unable to commit and still behave like manchildren
We're all horrible.

No matter who is worse or who is better we still need/want/lust for eachother in the end.

Edited by MadameMary, 28 January 2013 - 02:13 PM.

#44 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2250 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

^^ A very wise statement from a young person ;)

#45 teddyc

teddyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

ROFLMAO if that is what you want to call it ... you guys need practice.

And you didn't answer my questions ... did I hit a nerve?

We can check peoples former usernames by pushing a certain button on a users wall... People change their usernames for fun... Display name history and no need of the dramas Posted Image

Need I repeat that Xiaoli? Busted!!!!

How come a topic about marrying a virgin ended up as women vs men talk? O.o

But a virgin? Uhm ehh..tsk I don't care! But off course alittlebit of experience would make it better on the wedding day Posted Image but all in all as long as I love that person then I won't mind if he is virgin or not.

I have no idea either. Xiaoli aka AntiGravity likes to hijack threads to glorify women and demonize men. As a man, I will not stand for the demonization.

You actually wait until the wedding day? Don't you have urges? Or are you getting married within 2 weeks of knowing each other?

Edited by teddyc, 28 January 2013 - 08:07 PM.

#46 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

Need I repeat that Xiaoli? Busted!!!!

I have no idea either. Xiaoli aka AntiGravity likes to hijack threads to glorify women and demonize men. As a man, I will not stand for the demonization.

You actually wait until the wedding day? Don't you have urges? Or are you getting married within 2 weeks of knowing each other?

It's something called toy mohaha...joking! But ok, if my bf really want to wait then I accept it. Why should my urges be in my way, I can be strong enough to not having it for 2-3 years as long as I am with my bf. Sex is not the most important thing to me, but more that the guy loves me Posted Image

Edited by Vi Linh, 28 January 2013 - 09:28 PM.

#47 teddyc

teddyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

Xiaoli: I can rip you apart and shred you into pieces any day. Everybody hates liars. You are a liar.

Posted Image

#48 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2250 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

Excuse me but you said that women get divorced because WOMEN cheat .....

then you quote statistics that prove women get divorced because their husbands are uncommunicative abusive cheating bastards .... I rest my case.

Ohh wft is this ???? Sounding a little bitter come talk to me some time when you want to get REAL ;)

#49 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:59 AM

In the old days, they say that a woman needs to be a virgin but a guy doesn't....How sexist!!!! that's how the really old traditional folks think. My late buddy told me that you can look for a sparkle in the eye in order to see if they are a virgin or not.If you lose that sparkle, it means that you have lost it...

#50 teddyc

teddyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

In the old days, they say that a woman needs to be a virgin but a guy doesn't....How sexist!!!! that's how the really old traditional folks think. My late buddy told me that you can look for a sparkle in the eye in order to see if they are a virgin or not.If you lose that sparkle, it means that you have lost it...

Seriously? There's a sparkle in a virgin's eyes?

#51 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

Yes, that is what my late friend told me...He gave me many examples and it seemed to work... For me, he did not know that I was one, but said that he clearly saw a bright sparkle in my eyes... He said ones that have lost it, no longer have that bright sparkle anymore. If there is a sparkle, it is faded and no longer bright once you lose it...

#52 DrBroscientist

DrBroscientist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

I can confirm. I am sparkle.

#53 shar0n

shar0n

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:33 AM

I oso have that sparkling in my eyes when i see you.

#54 Kwok Jing

Kwok Jing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:19 AM

Of course most guys would love to marry a virgin. Unfortunately, it's hard find now a day. It's a down side of modern society.

#55 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

Spoiler

Edited by SnowQueenOfDarkness, 01 February 2013 - 07:47 AM.

#56 OrangeBlossom55

OrangeBlossom55

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

When you have two virgins that wait for marriage well making love becomes an adventure that you both share together. I can imagine how it was for Adam and Eve who who were innocent before the fall that is. By the way my hubby and I were virgins I was 21 and he was 26 when we married. Inniation is NOT fun but after that we had so much fun and it was all within the bounds of marriage. The marital bed becomes a play ground and love making a joyous time of emotional physical intimacy that should draw a couple closer to one another...

#57 teddyc

teddyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

When you have two virgins that wait for marriage well making love becomes an adventure that you both share together. I can imagine how it was for Adam and Eve who who were innocent before the fall that is. By the way my hubby and I were virgins I was 21 and he was 26 when we married. Inniation is NOT fun but after that we had so much fun and it was all within the bounds of marriage. The marital bed becomes a play ground and love making a joyous time of emotional physical intimacy that should draw a couple closer to one another...

If only the world had worked so well for all of us then people like Antigravity wouldn't exist.

#58 WilIiam

WilIiam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

Why not? I am old fashioned and I belong to the seventies.

#59 teddyc

teddyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1050 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

Why not? I am old fashioned and I belong to the seventies.

I thought those were the Go-Go years and everyone just did it! My colleague was a teenage in the seventies and his tamest stories were wilder than my wildest stories - and people call me a player LOL!

#60 Evelina_Gwengelyn

Evelina_Gwengelyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

Now I've been saying that for ages but no-one believes me SIGH

Guys date in order to have sex. They don't date to get into a committed relationship with a view to marriage. It is as he says an entirely separate thing. Men ALSO lose a great deal of respect for you when you have sex with them. This is just the way it is.

Think of it as the carrot in your relationship. Donkey want carrot, donkey must show commitment.

Are women not supposed to have sex? Are we supposed to punish ourself by choosing between wanting respect or sex?

Although women want love and commitment you cannot just pretend we don't enjoy physical intimacy either, becasue that's just "the way it is".

#61 The Watcher

The Watcher

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

I've seen the sparkle...but not in a virgin's eye. It was in a very attractive young lady at a bar who whispered in my ear, "Let's get out of here"

#62 MichaelD

MichaelD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2250 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER !!!