AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Ethan Ruan spends Chinese New Year with Tiffany Hsu's family

taiwan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3799 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

Posted Image

Taiwanese actor Ethan Ruan visited girlfriend Tiffany Hsu's parents over the Chinese New Year weekend and enjoyed a festive feast with his 'in-laws'. The 30-year-old showed off his bliss by uploading photos of the gathering onto his microblog.

He wrote: 'I haven't been [posting] here for two days because I went to visit Mum and Dad. We had a great meal at Tiffany's place. It was ridiculously delicious.'

In an earlier interview, Ethan revealed that he plans to marry Tiffany next year. The reference to Tiffany's parents as 'Mum and Dad' in his recent post further fuelled talk that wedding bells will soon ring for the celebrity couple who is currently semi-cohabiting.

Ethan and Tiffany have been in a stable relationship for five years and the actor's public display of affections online became the envy of many netizens who commented that he was 'practising' to be a good son-in-law.

Posted Image

Source

#2 hohliu

hohliu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

Personally, I think he has found a gem. Very lucky guy...

#3 *.marshmalloww

*.marshmalloww

piko ♥ .

• Forum Seniors
  • 3318 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

I see them getting married as well. They've been dating for quite a long time now and seem really stable! Not crazy about this pairing, but they seem happy tgt Posted Image Happy for them!

However, seeing his weibo post, he said "OUR mom and dad", which I assume might mean Ethan's parents went to Tiffany's house for dinner as well, and not what the article says, Ethan calling Tiffany's parents his mom and dad.

Edited by *.marshmalloww, 14 February 2013 - 10:16 PM.

#4 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

I am happy they are still together. Best luck to them this year.

#5 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

Is that her mom and dad in the photo??? Congrats to them for having a stable relationship and hope that they get married soon..

#6 misspinky

misspinky

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1622 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:24 AM

^don't think so cus they look full Asian as tiffany is half so I assume one of her parents has to be non-Asian. i'm glad they're doing well. I would love to see their babies since they're both undoubtedly good looking people.

#7 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6931 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:34 AM

They should get married soon, what a sweet couple they are now

Model couple of Taiwan