AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone know a good hiking trail in CALI

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nic°las

Nic°las

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

not soooo far away from LA maybe near vally? im new in cali asked around people around me but they dont go out alot im a outdoor person who likes the nature. Im trying to go hiking with this girl so i need some advice where to go?

#2 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

I don't know about cali but I am going about 4 places starting may. 2 times on the rocks, 1 swamp trip, old forest area and will add more if I am lucky Posted Image . What kind of landscapes you prefer?

#3 Nic°las

Nic°las

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:37 PM

i prefer hiking up hill mountains or forest like you said but deep forest.. but forest kinda creeps you outPosted Image so i probably carry a machete

#4 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

i prefer hiking up hill mountains or forest like you said but deep forest.. but forest kinda creeps you outPosted Image so i probably carry a machete

I have no idea what kind of creepy forests you have if you need to carry a machete? We have.. Maybe birds if we are lucky, lol.. I have seen some beasts but they are always running away from us.. Maybe we get eated next time we go, never know..

#5 Nic°las

Nic°las

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

lol... you got some beasts in your forest in north carolina theres alot of accident about bears and mountain lions creeping on hikers lol. but i guess im over exaggerating.. but now i live in cali so i guess the animal has fears for humans now... but you never know some animals could be on crack or something or retarded and attack humans bc we could be a prey lol