AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Myolie Wu Can't Escape from Many Rape & Kiss Scenes in 'Rosy Business 3'

hong kong rosy business 3 myolie wu

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35924 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:26 AM

Myolie Wu Can't Escape from Many Rape & Kiss Scenes in 'Rosy Business 3'
Wednesday February 20, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

TVB grand production Rosy Business III's costume fitting was held yesterday. Wayne Lai's partner went from Sheren Tang to Myolie Wu. The other cast includes Edwin Siu, Sire Ma, Eric Li, Susan Tse, Law Lan and Lee Sing Cheung. The story is about spies, set during the China-Japan war.

Wayne appeared with a beard and mustache, he plays a pair of long lost twins. One is a traitor to China and the other role develops a relationship with Myolie. Wayne and Myolie will have passionate kiss and bed scenes. He said: "The story is set during the war, lots of chaos, life and death situations, struggle between love and hatred. That's why the relationship is very strong and passionate. There are several climaxes in the story." Wayne expressed it's good thing that his partner turned into Myolie, "After the first two seasons, my story with Sheren has already been written to its greatest limit, I'm afraid audience might get bored of watching us."

Wayne hoped the Rosy Business franchise can be like the 007 film series and keep going on with more seasons. There could be different artists in the future seasons. He is honored to be the lead actor for the first three parts. When asked if he has confidence to become TV King for the fourth time? Wayne laughed: "If both of my roles get nominated, that would be good, but I'm afraid that would scatter the votes."

Myolie Rejects Her Pursuer

Myolie's new challenge is to portray a spy, she feels great pressure and predicts the public will compare her to Sheren Tang. She said: "This time, it is a completely new story. Nobody can replace Sheren, I will turn my pressure into power." Earlier in the sales presentation, there was one scene where Myolie was getting beat up (by Edwin), she expressed she's not sure if that scene is going to be retained or not. However, she heard the kiss and rape scenes are going to be pretty intense. "Recently, people are frequently talking about these kinds of scenes, I don't want it to become the selling point nor am I used to kiss scenes. But, the script is written very well, I hope the audience will focus more on the story." Myolie expressed she already rejected her pursuer because she believed its better that they remain as friends. She also urged the paparazzi to stop following her.

#2 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

Wayne and Myolie will have passionate kiss and bed scenes

I don't think I have even seen Wayne do kissing scenes before, I meant the ones where he is locking lips....so is he giving Myolie his first screen kiss?Posted Image

#3 BoscoHeart

BoscoHeart

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

Myolie expressed she already rejected her pursuer because she believed its better that they remain as friends. She also urged the paparazzi to stop following her.

I know people are annoyed reading/hearing it again BUT.
now this little bosco fan here can still hope Boscolie to reconcille.

#4 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:22 PM

I know people are annoyed reading/hearing it again BUT.
now this little bosco fan here can still hope Boscolie to reconcille.

There is no wrong in hoping my friend :)

So this RB 3 will have a new story line and concept? then ok maybe I will give it a chance, but I still want Sheren :( Ohh well I hope Myolie can accomplish this show with a good reputation :)

#5 Hohenheim

Hohenheim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

don't they get bored of doing a very similar series again and again? *rolleyes*

What's more making it in the time of relationship between China and Japan is sour is just like adding fuel into the fire.

#6 MrCritique

MrCritique

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2028 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

What's more making it in the time of relationship between China and Japan is sour is just like adding fuel into the fire.

This is TVB we are talking about. Rome is burning and TVB is likely to be the one to light the first match.

#7 uptowngirl

uptowngirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:05 AM

For these reasons, I'm not looking forward to this drama but might change my mind later:
1. No sheren - casting -
2. Overused title
3. Another period drama
4. Hairstyle? Costume?
5. Another rating booster dirty rape tactics.

#8 foshy

foshy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

I'm not looking forward to this series either.

Edwin as an obssessive rapist? Ugh...

Lots of kissing and bed scene of Myolie and Wayne? Ewwwwwwww...

Very 'heavy taste' indeed.

The character design sounds too dramatic and hard to relate to. Not particularly like series about this period because most of the time it is either too boring or too dramatic.

#9 xxyunnnn

xxyunnnn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

hmmm ive never watched the other ones, but this one doesnt look to appealing to me probably because its a period/costume drama and i dont really like those unless the cast is especially good idk and whats up with tvb and rape scenes this year..

#10 uptowngirl

uptowngirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

Looking at the alleged rape incident in Korea, I'm so sick of tvb using this tactic in every series, its like they are directing promoting rape to the audience and portraying women as the weaker sex. I wish I can say enough is enough. Does hk really like these scenes in their dramas?

#11 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

More rape scenes?? Does TVB ever quit or have better ideas?? They say "rape scenes" but honestly, nothing happens at all so I don't see that big of a deal. However, the way that they promote it is really stupid....Guys get raped too so it is not only women.

Edited by HeTieShou, 23 February 2013 - 10:10 PM.

#12 selliesellie

selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1540 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:13 AM

the series might be heavy but the dramatic roles will be able to show the cast's acting skills. can't wait to see the pairing of myo and edwin.

#13 Lunablue

Lunablue

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3906 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

^i think there won't be much Myo-Edwin scenes. Edwin playing a villain here not sure if I'm going to watch it.