AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Tiffany Tang's assistant: Roy Qiu did not initiate a breakup

taiwan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3939 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

The blame game continues as Tiffany Tang's assistant insisted that Roy Qiu has never initiated a break up with Tiffany Tang, contrary to what he claimed

Posted Image

Tiffany Tang's assistant recently refuted Roy Qiu's claims that he ended his two-year romance with Tiffany months back, claiming that the couple has never agreed on a breakup.

Dating speculations between Roy and his new love interest Lee Yu Fen sparked off after the latter was seen visiting Roy during his filming in Shenzhen. However, Roy later denied the dating rumours and revealed that he had broken up with his girlfriend Tiffany in November last year.

Tiffany's assistant then revealed an intimate photo of the couple on her microblog and scolded Roy for hurting Tiffany. While Roy insisted that he had not contacted Tiffany for seven months, Tiffany's assistant claimed that he was lying as the couple met up in October last year to celebrate Roy's 31st birthday.

She told reporters yesterday that Roy has never initiated a breakup with Tiffany although their problems started surfacing in the couple's relationship since December last year. Tiffany also noticed Roy's change in attitude, but comforted herself that it was because Roy was too busy with work.

She further revealed that Tiffany had visited Roy in Taiwan a few times last year, but Roy restricted her from leaving the house to avoid being spotted by reporters.

At an event yesterday, Roy responded to the claims and said, 'I thought there was a mutual agreement between Tiffany and I - that we would not talk about the breakup?' He added, 'I hope we can still be friends.'

Roy's manager also said that he knew the couple was experiencing problems in their relationship last year-end and Roy later admitted to him that they broke up, but he could not understand why things turned out so complicated.

Further complicating matters, Tiffany's assistant also exposed that Lee Yu Fen visited Roy at his Shenzhen film set more than once, hinting that Yu Fen is the third party in the relationship. Responding to the claims, Yu Fen emphasised that she merely visisted Roy once and said, 'When are things going to end?'

Source

#2 selliesellie

selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1540 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

maybe he's just lying to save himself from tiffany's angry fans

#3 lixs

lixs

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:24 AM

By making things public, the dumb assistant is airing dirty laundry in public which is not beneficial to both parties. Now I know they slept together... lol

#4 fefe 鸽子

fefe 鸽子

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1022 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

i'm confused. what is the truth...grr...

#5 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

these definitely not good for Roy since Tang Yan is one of China new rising star

#6 Minako

Minako

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

First off I love Roy and Tiffany ever since "My Daughter" and "Waking Love Up". It was fanatastic news that they turned into a real life couple and tremendously sad that it didn't work out. But what on earth is Tiffany's assistant doing, defending Tiffany and calling Roy a liar in public?! If anyone should be complaining, shouldn't it be Tiffany herself? Bottomline is, this assistant does not have the right to be causing such chaos. I guess for this matter to settle, the public just needs to hear a word from Tiffany herself.

#7 DaisyBella

DaisyBella

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:12 AM

Once dog !!! Always DOG!!@ Roy

#8 Sushi007

Sushi007

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2076 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

You never know. Just because she may 'look' innocent doesn't mean she is. I mean why won't she come out or at least try to stop her assistant? Not like its making anyone or anything look good.

#9 selliesellie

selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1540 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:57 AM

You never know. Just because she may 'look' innocent doesn't mean she is. I mean why won't she come out or at least try to stop her assistant? Not like its making anyone or anything look good.

if you look at what roy posted in his weibo and how nonchalant he looks in media interviews and how his manager is trying to frame tiffany too it's evident that roy isn't a gentleman either. also to save his image he one sidedly claim he broke up with tiffany 7 months ago and now they're 'friends', while the picture was taken on his birthday around 4 months ago which he didn't deny or maybe can't deny. roy also had bad reputation with rainie yang and joe chen, which people believed was the main reason he left taiwanese entertainment and pursue new career in mainland china.

maybe tiffany just didn't come out because she's really hurt by roy's two timing starting new relationship with the rumoured third party taiwan woman while still in a relationship with her.

#10 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

Tiffany's ex-assistant slams Roy Chiu

6 Mar – A Weibo user, who confessed to being Tiffany Tang's former assistant that recently exposed and slammed Roy Chiu for announcing his breakup with the actress, was confirmed to be her former assistant indeed.
As reported on Jayne Stars, Tiffany's publicity team revealed that the Weibo user had indeed been Tiffany's personal assistant for three years since the latter half of 2010, the same time Roy and Tiffany were filming their first collaboration, "My Daughter" – putting her in the first class seat to observe how their relationship unfolds.

According to the former assistant, during their initial courtship, Roy was absolutely smitten with the actress, continuously inviting her to dinner and whisper sweet nothings to her.
She continued saying that despite his promise to always "walk hand-in-hand" with Tiffany, Roy's team insisted that he could not reveal the truth, because 70 to 80 percent of his fan base was female.

She added that Roy was also a controlling person, stating, "Every time Roy and Tiffany had an interview, Roy would call a few days beforehand with countless instructions on what to say and what to wear. He would also meet up with Tiffany to rehearse their lines when they advertised a makeup product together."
"Tiffany would always find time to fly to Taiwan and visit Roy, even though he rarely let her leave his house for fear that reporters would snap her picture. She also cleaned every single corner of his home, his toilet and did his laundry even though she was unaccustomed to household tasks," the assistant continued.

She also revealed that Tiffany put up with the treatment because she and Roy did not get to see each other very often, and she did not want to argue during the few chances that they did see each other.
However, things took a turn for the worse starting December of last year, when Roy began to lessen the time spent with Tiffany. Nonetheless, the actress comforted herself by saying that Roy was too busy and tired from filming.

She stated, "When many people told Tiffany that they had seen Taiwanese model/actress Tia Li visiting Roy in Shenzhen, he sent Tiffany a text message to explain and said that Tia had visited only once. But later, Roy's manager stated that Roy and Tiffany had broken up three or four months ago, but Roy never told Tiffany he wanted to break up."
Meanwhile, when asked about his opinion regarding the accusations thrown at him, Roy responded, "I am very sad and embarrassed about the way this relationship has been reported."

#11 MrCritique

MrCritique

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2029 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

Why does she have to come out? She has not been accused of anything and/or is not under any obligations to save his stingy a$$. The ex assistant is free to do whatever she wanted.