AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Linda Chung Supports Philip Ng: Not Urinating on Street, Just Praying!

hong kong linda chung bosco wong hong kong linda chung

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36885 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

Linda Chung Supports Philip Ng: Not Urinating on Street, Just Praying!
Saturday March 16, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

A few nights ago, [Good News] spotted Linda Chung's rumored boyfriend Philip Ng in Central with Taiwanese artist VanNess Wu. The two went to a few bars to drink and came out with blushes on their faces, unexpectedly Philip had to use the restroom and because it was late, there wasn't many people around. He sneaked to a corner near a building and took a piss right there and then. VanNess watched his back to cover up for him.

Philip accepted an interview over the phone yesterday and responded to the misunderstanding. He explained he was just praying, "Actually it is the angle problem, VanNess and I are both Christians, next time I won't put my hands in such an awkward position."

Yesterday Linda Chung attended FoodRepublic's event with Bosco Wong and Christine Kuo. When asked about [Good News] photographing Philip Ng urinating on the street, Linda laughed out loud and couldn't stop. She supported her 'boyfriend': "Impossible, he would not do such thing. He wouldn't just urinate on the street! I know VanNess was next to him at the time, VanNess is a dovout Christian and once they come together, they pray. He must've been praying."

Sitting next to Linda, Bosco also couldn't help it and smiled in secret, which them resulted in reporters bringing up his rumors. Earlier Bosco was spotted with Mainland actress Wei Qi, it was said they were at a hotel for 4 hours. Bosco said: "We went for a drink after attending an event. There was a table full of people, I wasn't staying in the same hotel as her, how would we be together for 4 hours? It is all fake." He frankly expressed he does not want to talk about relationships now. Kenneth Ma joked before that having many rumors is a good thing, so there could be more jobs. Bosco said: "Give him all the rumors then, I don't need rumors right now." Christine Kuo expressed she did not want people to know her because of rumors. Reporters said she looks chubbier, she frankly expressed: "A little! But I won't lose too much weight, women too slim does not look good. It's good with some curves."

#2 agnes tan agnes

agnes tan agnes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

From the picture Philip Ng does look like urinating.

#3 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

Praying in the street and shouldn't he be down on his knees??????? ya know urinating sounds more believablePosted Image

#4 selliesellie

selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1540 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

praying? linda and philip must be joking to us. when nature calls it calls.

#5 The Yen Man

The Yen Man

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:27 AM

What a blatant lie. Just goes to show people are religious when convenient. Doesn't his God teach him not to lie through his teeth like that? And Linda also supporting the lie, I guess not as devout as she claims. Not sure why he doesn't just own up to it. It's not that big a deal.

Edited by The Yen Man, 19 March 2013 - 02:28 AM.

#6 uptowngirl

uptowngirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:16 AM

I'm pretty sure she's joking or she is really naive or innocent. I lol'd hard at that title. Maybe she should look at the pics before defending him. Then again, maybe some people do pray like that. Who knows? Judging by the photo, I go with my instincts that he just needed to go.

#7 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

First time I see a person praying like that, hmm I am really suspicious lmao.

#8 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36885 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

Linda Chung defends Phillip Ng
Tuesday March 19, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-090500735.html

Posted Image

Actress Linda Chung recently dismissed rumours of alleged boyfriend, Phillip Ng, peeing publicly on the street with Vanness Wu, stating that it's not a Christian thing to do.

According to Asianpopnews website, the actress stressed that she does not believe that Philip would do such a thing, while speaking to the media at the opening ceremony of Food Republic in Hong Kong on 17 March, believing that the actor was praying, not peeing.

Linda claimed, "I heard about the report. Vanness and my friend (Philip) are Christians and love to pray together. When you are praying, your hands will usually do this. (Demonstrating hands together at the lower body) Praying is like that. He won't do such a thing on the street!"

Meanwhile, when asked if Phillip has met her parents in Canada, Linda answered the negative and explained, "I am a slow person. It's better to take it slowly and not rush into such things."

A few nights ago, a paparazzo spotted Philip Ng drinking in a few bars in Central with Taiwanese artist Vanness Wu. The martial arts actor then was seen sneaking to a corner near a building and reportedly took a piss right there and then while Vanness covered up for him.

When asked about the pee incident a few days later, Philip explained that it was a misunderstanding. Using the same excuse Linda gave, he stated, "Actually it is the angle problem. Vanness and I are both Christians, next time I won't put my hands in such an awkward position."