AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Inside story on Joe Chen and Louis Koo’s romance!

joe chen louis koo hongkong taiwan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

Inside story on Joe Chen and Louis Koo’s romance!

Posted Image

The romance of Hong Kong movie star, Louis Koo and Taiwan TV queen, Joe Chen has hit the headlines across tabloids.
According to Ming Pao, the couple has secretly dated for two years and is in a serious relationship! The couple was introduced by a mutual friend in 2010, and started dating six months later. Despite in a long distance relationship, Louis and Joe allegedly will try to squeeze in some time for each other.

In November 2010, Louis and Joe reportedly went to a hospital in Beijing to visit a Chinese physician. The couple later met up with their friends. Although Louis and Joe kept their relationship in secret, they allegedly behaved like a couple in front of friends. Joe was also invited to Louis’ birthday party two years ago.

Efforts to maintain the long distance relationship
Although Joe focuses her acting career in China in recent years, she would try to take time off to visit Louis in Hong Kong. Joe has also taken Louis with her on a meal with Louis Cha, better known by his pen name as Jin Yong. When Louis is free, he would also fly over to Taiwan to meet up with Joe. At the end of last year, Joe specially visited Louis in Thailand when he was filming Inferno 3D <逃出生天>. A filming crew revealed that Joe was sighted at the same hotel which Louis was staying.

Louis views Joe as marriage partner?
Joe allegedly has mentioned to her friend that she was attracted to Louis as he was a filial son. She was also drawn by his attentiveness and loyalty. On the other hand, Louis found Joe a special woman.
An insider revealed, “Louis found Joe different from other women and that she has a special personality. Besides having a forthright character, Joe is also naive and does not harbour any motives towards others. Louis also likes that Joe has given him a lot of space in their relationship. Hence, he sees her as a potential marriage partner.”

Louis reminds Joe to keep relationship confidential
Last year in August, Joe accidentally let out her relationship on Weibo.
She wrote, “When you fall in love, you will naturally worry about him. You will worry if he is exhausted or worry if you are not attentive. You will worry if you will miss his call, and worry if he thinks too much or thinks too less. The feeling is both sweet and frightening. Loving you will naturally worry about you. If he or she stops worrying about you one day, will you be scared?”
After reading the post, Louis allegedly urged Joe not to pen her thoughts on Weibo again as it might cause the public to think that she had a boyfriend.

Reason for their ‘Cold War’
Tabloids earlier reported that Joe was furious that he went on a date with Michelle Chen. Sandra Ng, in a variety programme, shared that she was trying to matchmake Louis with Michelle and the pair had started going on meals together.
An inside source, however, disclosed that Louis was not at all interested at Michelle and Joe did not believe in the rumours either. So, what was the reason causing a strain in their relationship?

“As Louis had too many movies on hand, he did not have much time for Joe. The girl will naturally complain and led to a tiff. Both parties just refused to give in and did not wish to take the first step to call one another, but they did not break up!”
The insider also revealed that Wallace Huo had tried to reconcile with Joe. However, Joe has rejected Wallace as she is still in love with Louis.

Both Louis and Joe declined to respond on the rumours.

Source

Related Articles :

Louis Koo and Joe Chen dated in secret for a year?

Louis Koo Rumored Dating Taiwanese Actress, Remains Low-Profile: "No Comment"

Edited by Xiu Xiu Shrikirti, 24 March 2013 - 11:40 AM.

#2 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

MIRIAM YEUNG IS A MOTHER, NOT A MATCHMAKER

Posted Image
courtesy of mingpao.com

Miriam Yeung Chin Wa and Louis Koo Tin Lok are buddies. Seeing her good friend has been single for years, Chin Wa was rumored to have become "matchmaker" and successfully matched him with her Taiwan friend Joe Chen Qiao-En. Reportedly they have been secretly dating for 2 years, but recently due to goddess Michelle Chen their secret relationship was on the verge of breaking up.

Chin Wa two nights ago appeared in Shenzhen as an UNICEF ambassador. As for being called a "matchmaker", Chin wa was surprised. "Really? After 16 years in show business this is the first time I hear about this. I am not sure whether other people are dating, I just know that my 9 month old son (Torres) isn't dating." She was rumored to have matched up Goo Jai and Chen Qiao-En over dinner? She said, "Honestly, other than them, I also know a lot of other people. If they were 'matched' just like that, it's too coincidental. This is a beautiful misunderstanding!"

Chin Wa said that later she and Goo Jai will work together on a new film, but he has not heard about him dating. She praised that his good friend's Putonghua has improved, mainly because he spent more time on Mainland productions and not because of "personal coach Chen Qiao-En".

She also suddenly changed the subject and revealed Ivana Wong Yuen Chi's secret. "Wong Yuen Chi over New Spring dinner said that she really wanted to date and asked me to introduce a boyfriend to her. Honestly I am not that type of lady, I am a mother, be filial to my mother or matchmaker for my son. However my husband objects, he feels that we should like him develop his own romance freely."

Aside from working with Goo Jai in May or Juen, she will also work with Nick Cheung Ka Fai on another film. She and Ka Fai worked together 14 years ago. This time they will play a couple and she looked forward to it very much. She admitted that if she would leave Hong Kong for the movies she would miss her son. She would bring her son to work if she had the chance. She also said that her baby was already very smart for 9 month old.

Source: HKTOPTEN

#3 lixs

lixs

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

Awww... they sound like a great couple. If they are dating, wishing them all the best! Why don't they just be open about it. Both Louis and Joe are already adults and at the right age for marriage.

#4 fefe 鸽子

fefe 鸽子

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1022 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

yeah. "inside" story
but if it's true, then that's awesome

#5 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

When I first heard Qiao En with Louis Koo rumour, I was surprised-- haha I would never have thought of linking the two together and felt it funny LOL

But many rumours now said that it can be real...

If this true; and the paparazzi have never captured them together says that Louis and QE quite have skills Posted Image and they have the right to keep it private.

Anyway, Both hot stars and they actually look great together. If they are dating, wishing them all the best!

I hope media not put too much pressure.. and give them some space!

#6 raxnicx

raxnicx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

i like joe chen, its surprising but a good match!

#7 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2175 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

if this news was true Joe is very lucky...Louis is wealthy and very popular not to mention handsome......

#8 Moonlight_Harmony

Moonlight_Harmony

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

if this news was true Joe is very lucky...Louis is wealthy and very popular not to mention handsome......

agreed. Anyway I was very surprised when I first read the news, but they do look good together.

#9 Angel H3arT

Angel H3arT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:20 AM

Cool! I like Louis Koo and Joe Chen. oh hey they are dating~~ aww I hope this is true Posted Image

They make an awesome couple. I'll support them!!!!!!! - all the best!

Edited by Angel H3arT, 25 March 2013 - 06:11 AM.

#10 jolieann

jolieann

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

Wow, if this relationship turns out to be true, what a sensation. And kudos to both Louis and Joe for managing to keep it secret for so long.

#11 Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

Xiu Xiu Shrikirti

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:43 AM

another behind story :

Louis Koo Secretly Dating Joe Chen for Two Years

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 vivi_toodles

vivi_toodles

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

Why oh why baby why not me? Why oh why, we were meant to be......., joe Chen is one very lucky lady!!!!!

#13 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1783 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

An insider haha I am always cautious when we talk about insider, but I wish them both the best luck if this is the truth, and I really hope their relationship will go the right way tooPosted Image

#14 Auramoon

Auramoon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:45 PM

If this is true, all the best to them! Kudos to them for keeping the relationship secret for 2 years! I think it's because they don't see each other often and they probably meet in secret.

Edited by Auramoon, 25 March 2013 - 04:46 PM.

#15 dramalala

dramalala

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:52 AM

ahahaha I wonder if this even true?? all they write are from "the insider".

whatever.. coz I like Louis Koo and Joe Chen...both talented and have good personality, I'll go with the rumours Posted Image

I'm happy Joe Chen dating someone. she's been quiet about her life! and Louis Koo too so so quite... haha I'm even think if he like woman?

They're both such good actors... they make a sweet black and white couple ^_*

Edited by dramalala, 26 March 2013 - 04:54 AM.

#16 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:14 AM

I hope that they will admit their relationship if it is true... I am sure they will have blessings from everyone and I never knew that they would be a pair in real life. If this is all true, congrats to them and hope that they can work towards marriage!! Wish the best for them!