• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,868 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:15 AM

Myolie Wu Kisses a Girl on Street, Developing a Change in Sexual Orientation
Thursday April 4, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: HKChannel
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image Posted Image

Last year, Myolie Wu announced her break up with Bosco Wong and ended their 8 year relationship. Earlier the TV Queen disclosed she had many pursuers and is waiting to encounter the person she's fated with. In reality, Myolie is hurt from falling out of love and isn't getting near men at all. She feels men are just not reliable, and so she changes her 'sexual' orientation. Last night, Myolie was spotted with a short-haired girl chatting intimately at a bar. At first Myolie was crying and the female companion tried to comfort her. Eventually Myoile's smile was seen again. When the girls were chatting, the short-hair girl suddenly opened up her top to show Myolie and while Myolie was looking down at her own chest, the short-hair girl reached over to poke them. After spending time at the bar, Myolie and the female companion roamed the streets holding hands, laughing and suddenly started kissing in public.

#2 katherinekwokhk

saRang ChangMin <33

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:37 AM

this sounds pretty absurd to me somehow

#3 Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:41 AM

I bet the next rumour out will be "mylie broke up with bosco because of change in sexual orientation -.-'

#4 agnes tan agnes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

I dont think she changed her sexual orientation even she is open minded. What's wrong with that girls kissing girls.
The press just want to create stories out of nothing

#5 mrleelee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

View PostSanPS, on 05 April 2013 - 08:59 AM, said:

But I don't think she'll change her sexual orientation, since she had a 8-year boyfriend.

http://www.ccchinach...r-removal/c-94/
That is a funny comment you made. There are men
and women married for many years and raised children and then ended up in a same sex relationship. Look at actors Cynthia Nixon , Merideth Baxter and Wanda Syke It just boggles my mind when people have such wayward, backward thinking. Not that I am saying Myolie is a lesbian, no way.

I think the press is making Myolie out to be a lesbian way too fast. They need to give it a rest. Give the woman some breathing space and don't rush to print such conclusions about her. Seems like she was just having some fun in public.

#6 strawberry_hit

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

kissing a girl doesn't mean you are attracted to them in that manner. it's a girly thing to do.

#7 UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

There are so many ladies who kisses each other on the lips so many times

Didnt Tavia and Fala share a kiss on the lips last time before at an event??

If Myolie kissing a lady is considered a change in sexual orientation, Tavia and Fala would be called lesbians

#8 Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,224 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

Myolie was spotted with a short-haired girl chatting intimately at a bar.

So how drunk was she?Posted Image

Anyway looked like the pair of them had a great time out. Girls just wanna have fun!Posted Image

#9 MadameMary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

I give her a thumbs up.
I doubt she "changed" it.
She might have been bisexual all along.

Sometimes.. Girls do seem more appealing

Edited by MadameMary, 05 April 2013 - 07:21 PM.

#10 Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

lol ppl don't just kiss on the lips for no reason especially when u r a celebrity....could be the angle of the pics... whatever who knows...even if she is a lesbian or bisexual.....that's her problem

#11 sweetcream

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:19 AM

Looks more like shes just giving her a kiss on the cheeks. That's pretty normal for girly friends to do. I do, especially when drunk.

#12 GQKeVyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:10 AM

View PostSanPS, on 05 April 2013 - 08:59 AM, said:

But I don't think she'll change her sexual orientation, since she had a 8-year boyfriend.

....and your point is? For all you know she could've been bi to begin with. And being in an 8 year relationship with a guy doesn't automatically mean somebody will be straight forever. And if she really did change, it's her business.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users