• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,836 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:49 AM

Lynn Hung, "Yes, I am single now!"
Friday April 19, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-083700337.html

Posted Image

After much speculation, actress-model Lynn Hung finally admitted that she and boyfriend of seven years, Aaron Kwok have called it quits.

Asianpopnews website reported that the actress, who recently triggered a rumour of a breakup with a photo of a ring on her little finger on Weibo, hinted that, "Some things were better left in the past. It's a fresh new beginning now."

Admitting that she is currently single, Lynn refused to comment on rumours of a third party, and said, "I do not wish to hurt anyone. It's already over and there is no need to dwell over it."

Meanwhile, actress Christine Kuo had earlier broken down in tears when responding to Lynn and Aaron's breakup, denying being the third party in the conflict. When asked to respond on Christine's emotional breakdown, a teary-eyed Lynn said, "I do not know her and do not wish to respond. I do not know who should even be crying first."

Reporters then revealed that Aaron had jumped to Christine's defence when he was told about Christine's break down. Asked if Lynn was heartbroken about his behaviour, she reiterated coldly, "I will not respond."

The 32-year-old actress also stressed that she did not press Aaron to get married and declined to respond if Aaron had suggested tying the knot before.

Meanwhile, on the evening of the same day, Aaron posted a Buddhism doctrine on his Weibo, saying, "Suffering and happiness are only one moment's obsession. Some people and some things are just not meant to possess. A forced possession will only lead to suffering. Since it is so this way, it's better to be magnanimous and let nature take its course."

#2 justsmileXD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

Lynn Hung is someone who holds herself with class. it's sad because she has been with him for year(s). she basically wasted her youth on him. she will find someone better.

it seems like she is hinting Christine is the third party, I have learned you should no blame everything on the third partier. I use to be like that, very closed minded, where I would be angry at the third party for breaking a relationship in general, but my friends made me realize if anyone is at fault it would be the person in the relationship. because Christine is single and so she can do whatever she wants (even if it means being a third party as bad as it sounds) the person in the relationship knows the consequences and yet still does it, then they are more wrong then the third party. they are the one who is ruining and coming inbetween the relationship.

Edited by SmilingAngelxD, 22 April 2013 - 05:42 AM.

#3 selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:34 AM

Admitting that she is currently single, Lynn refused to comment on rumours of a third party, and said, "I do not wish to hurt anyone. It's already over and there is no need to dwell over it."

When asked to respond on Christine's emotional breakdown, a teary-eyed Lynn said, "I do not know her and do not wish to respond. I do not know who should even be crying first."

lynn's response are interesting

#4 agnes tan agnes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

should be nice to be single again after 7 years. Enjoy your singlehood again.

View Postselliesellie, on 21 April 2013 - 07:34 AM, said:

lynn's response are interesting
Guess she is refering to Christine as a third party still acting emotional

#5 Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,224 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:46 AM

You gotta feel for her, it was 7 long years with him, lots of time and youth wasted. But glad that she finally saw that the relationship wasn't going anywhere so best to be free and single again! Theres plenty more fish in the sea.Posted Image

#6 UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,823 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:59 PM

Oh okay, so Christine Kuo is the third party, is it, or did the press do their usual tricks by purposely crapping

The press in HK always distorts truth, but if it truth, it better not be Christine, starting to like her, dont wanna be hating her

Lynn really been in love with him for a long time already, and i thought she and Aaron would get married after the concert where Aaron professed his love for her

#7 JambaJuice

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

Lynn: "I don't know who should be crying first"
Ooooh snap! The claws are out, and she's definitely hinting that Christine is the homewrecker.

#8 nomad 822

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:54 PM

View PostJambaJuice, on 22 April 2013 - 01:51 AM, said:

Lynn: "I don't know who should be crying first"
Ooooh snap! The claws are out, and she's definitely hinting that Christine is the homewrecker.

Yes, or simply keeping up that 'contractual facade' that you were suggesting in the other thread.

No one will know the true circumstances in any he-said//she-said situations anyway, unless you are a fly on their household wall witnessing the daily conversations and going-ons..

#9 misssy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

I actually don't feel sorry for her. I mean he is well known to have commitment issues and choose to stay by his side all these years. I have always find her manipulative and uses the press to play the victim card.

#10 selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

lynn is a strong woman. the media is trying to fabricate stories about her but she still stays calm. feel bad for her reading her weibo!

#11 Auramoon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

View Postmisssy, on 22 April 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

I actually don't feel sorry for her. I mean he is well known to have commitment issues and choose to stay by his side all these years. I have always find her manipulative and uses the press to play the victim card.

I agree that I don't really feel sorry for Lynn 'cause she should know years ago that Aaron is not in a hurry to wed if ever. He probably said or did things to keep her with him and she probably thought she can change his mind if she waited. Lynn was blinded by love I guess or his fame/money hehe. Too bad it took her 7 years to wake up.

#12 selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

View PostAuramoon, on 22 April 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

I agree that I don't really feel sorry for Lynn 'cause she should know years ago that Aaron is not in a hurry to wed if ever. He probably said or did things to keep her with him and she probably thought she can change his mind if she waited. Lynn was blinded by love I guess or his fame/money hehe. Too bad it took her 7 years to wake up.

at least she woke up rather than ended up waiting forever for nothing

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users