• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35814 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

Jackie Chan & Fan Bingbing to collaborate
Wednesday May 8, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-085700909.html

Posted Image

It was revealed that Jackie Chan may be collaborating with aspiring Hollywood starlet Fan Bingbing in a new action comedy titled "Skiptrace".

As reported on Variety, production company Exclusive Media has decided to approve and co-finance the new comedy, to be helmed by British director, Sam Fell.

To be co-produced with China's Talent Intl., it was also revealed that Exclusive Media will be handling international rights and will present the film to buyers at the Cannes Film Market this month.

The action comedy is based on Jackie's original idea revolving around a Hong Kong detective (Jackie Chan) tracking down a mouthy American gambler on the run from his creditors. The pair then forms an unlikely partnership to take down Hong Kong's most notorious criminal.

#2 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

Thought they would play father and daughter but I guess the chances of that happening is slim to none. I can't remember the last time he was paired with someone around his own age.Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hong kong, jackie chan, fan bing bing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users