Philippines horror movies?

8 replies to this topic

#1 Necronomicon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 07:14 AM

can anyone suggest any good horror movies from the Philippines?

• Guests

Posted 19 January 2005 - 05:03 PM

Feng Shui

starring Kris Aquino, this is(i think) one of the best horror movies in the Phils. great story... the actors were quite good.

Sigaw(scream)

i haven't seen this, but lots of my friends told me it was good... :D

oh' juz' wondering, r u a filipino?...

• Guests

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:43 AM

feng shui was good the story but kris aquino's acting was worse.. i mean her co-actors was better than her. i must admit that the timing was great but feng shui will always be a filipino movie..
have you ever wondered right after this the trend became horror.. for example.. the present metro manila film festival.. my god.. how lame

#4 palapa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:56 AM

Can anyone recommend more horror movies ...

i really like to watch them ......

The nastiest it is the better .... ^_^'

Cheers ...

#5 tian_shi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 12:08 PM

i think those shake rattle and roll series where much better than some current ones...
But if you really want something scary, try looking for the "Lovingly YOurs Helen" movie..the one with Julie Vega was really scary even if this was made a long time ago it is one of the scariest thing I've watched.

• Guests

Posted 29 January 2005 - 12:43 PM

knik_knik, on Jan 29 2005 8 15 AM, said:

feng shui was good the story but kris aquino's acting was worse.. i mean her co-actors was better than her. i must admit that the timing was great but feng shui will always be a filipino movie..
have you ever wondered right after this the trend became horror.. for example.. the present metro manila film festival.. my god..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

djbrent, on Jan 27 2005 9 43 AM, said:

have you ever wondered right after this the trend became horror.. for example.. the present metro manila film festival.. my god.. how lame

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: why do i feel like only one person made this post? :tricky: hahaha!!!
anyway... sigaw is a good horror movie (or so i think ^_^' ) and pasyam as well... pasyam is just a bit nasty... some scenes are really... EWWWW...

#7 Shining★mjjeje

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:47 AM

Yeah, I really recommend feng shui the only Philippine horror movie that I freaked out! When I watched that movie I can't sleep, cause of letus feet who played the ghost on the movie. So I don't dare to watch it again.

#8 PARPEE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:45 AM

View Posttian_shi, on 27 January 2005 - 12:08 PM, said:

i think those shake rattle and roll series where much better than some current ones...
But if you really want something scary, try looking for the "Lovingly YOurs Helen" movie..the one with Julie Vega was really scary even if this was made a long time ago it is one of the scariest thing I've watched.

You are right...This horror flick was made in the early 80's and just a few months after it was released, Julie Vega became very ill and she passed away...Not that it has something to do with the film...But trully, you better look for this movie, it was trully scary...
Try also Halimaw sa Banga, Impaktita, Ouija, Tiyanak, and the first few installment of Shake, Rattle and Roll movies.

Edited by LhunLa, 23 March 2011 - 02:22 PM.
no advertisement is allowed

#9 Cacho36

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:33 AM

yes, I just recently watched Kulam... by Ms Judy Anne Santos it was really scary also I recommend Shake Rattle and Roll the part of it that is really scary!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users