Michelle Chen and Alex Lam's close friendship revealed

taiwan michelle chen

2 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3,682 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:31 AM

The Taiwanese singer-actress celebrated her birthday with Alex Lam, her university junior

Posted Image

Michelle Chen and Alex Lam, who both graduated from the University of Southern California, are said to be dating for the past five months. Rumours began when a picture of Michelle and Alex looking very chummy at her birthday party on May 31 was revealed.

Sources said they started seeing each other after the Taiwanese actress-singer made frequent trips to Hong Kong for work in recent years. Alex, son of veteran Canto-pop star George Lam, was also seen attending Michelle's mini concert in his hometown.

When asked to confirm the speculations, the “people's goddess” laughed it off and brushed them off as “very comedic” rumours.

Responding via her manager, Michelle said, “According to this kind of logic, then I should be married for five months and have five kids.”

Alex's rumoured girlfriend Hong Kong-based Japanese model Linah Matsuoka also affirmed that he is “definitely not dating” the You're The Apple of My Eye star. “I know her too and I am very certain that they are just really good friends,” she said.

Posted Image

Source

Edited by mv_288, 13 June 2013 - 08:12 PM.

#2 阿Mei

Music Lover

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:10 AM

I'm glad I'm not a celebrity because I'm sure if the press got their hands on pics of my male friends and me, they'd start spreading all these baseless rumors about me and linking me with everyone.

It's like if you're a celebrity, you can't take pictures with anyone because the press would have a field day. Most people with friends have pics like this. Doesn't prove anything besides the fact that they're friends.

#3 Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,224 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:43 AM

I said this before and I say it again, 2 peeps of opposite sex gets pictured together can't escape the rumors of being romantically linked! When they are having dinner, they are said to have been on a secretive date.Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users