#1 KissyB

KissyB

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:23 PM

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

What do you think the ending will be like?

According to Weibo, the images are;

Spoiler

#2 Lunablue

Lunablue

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3906 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

So from the images, Holiday and Sam will end up together and Chilam will continue to lead his own life with girls. Seems to be happy ending for everyone.

#3 KissyB

KissyB

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:37 PM

So from the images, Holiday and Sam will end up together and Chilam will continue to lead his own life with girls. Seems to be happy ending for everyone.

I was hoping Holiday would end up with Jayden.
Yup another happy ending..

#4 Lunablue

Lunablue

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3906 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

Yes, I was hoping for Jayden to have someone at least but looks like his character is meant to be with no one and continue his playboy life.

From a realistic point of view, Sam will be a good husband, family man, stable and matured but Jayden is the perfect lover, not the family man type. ��

#5 oOrangeSliceOo

oOrangeSliceOo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:52 PM

I feel like Jayden can be a stable family man and husband if he finds the right one. Everyone changes for the one they truly love (at least in dramas they do LOL)
Still want him to end up with Holiday!
Love their scenes and chemistry so much!
  • Twinsangelkiki and CherryFlinstones like this

#6 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:08 AM

Looking at the images it is a very predictable ending, a happy and typical one. I guess no one can tame a playboy's heart and hes sticking to doing what he does best, having his wicked ways with the ladies, buahahaha.Posted Image
  • s a r a h likes this

#7 XxtvbxX

XxtvbxX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1057 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:29 AM

Unless, Jayden does change and ends up with a random person?
But from the looks of it, Ron and Summer will develop feelings for each other but Ron is in a relationship with the coffee girl and are gonna get married. However, at the end, she accepts their love and let's Summer and Ron together!

#8 s a r a h

s a r a h

我的白馬王子

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3690 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

This picture also pretty much sums up all the pairings!

Spoiler

• Kim4ever likes this

#9 milancruz5

milancruz5

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:40 AM

chilam looks so cute in that picture
i so jealous of francis!

#10 swtvtgrl

swtvtgrl

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:55 AM

Hmm. TVB tend to film an alternate ending. We might be in for a surprise.

#11 KissyB

KissyB

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

only 5 Epsiode left

#12 Twinsangelkiki

Twinsangelkiki

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2306 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:39 PM

i think the two endings are either sam and holiday or holiday with no one

#13 llwy12

llwy12

AF Translator

• Global Ministers
  • 4702 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

Hmm. TVB tend to film an alternate ending. We might be in for a surprise.

Nah...I doubt it. If there WAS an alternate ending, we would have heard about it by now....TVB rarely ever does alternate endings without some type of prior notification (though most of the time, it's because the paparazzi is persistently on their trail). Based on all the stuff that has come out so far, most likely the ending that was reported earlier is the 'correct' one....

#14 swtvtgrl

swtvtgrl

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

Nah...I doubt it. If there WAS an alternate ending, we would have heard about it by now....TVB rarely ever does alternate endings without some type of prior notification (though most of the time, it's because the paparazzi is persistently on their trail). Based on all the stuff that has come out so far, most likely the ending that was reported earlier is the 'correct' one....

Hmm. I recalled reading an article a couple of weeks ago, and according to Ron, there is an alternate ending. Perhaps Ron was joking, lol If there is one, then it's probably where all three end up alone.

#15 llwy12

llwy12

AF Translator

• Global Ministers
  • 4702 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

Hmm. I recalled reading an article a couple of weeks ago, and according to Ron, there is an alternate ending. Perhaps Ron was joking, lol If there is one, then it's probably where all three end up alone.

Looks like you didn't read the follow up articles to that...Ron already clarified that he never said there was an alternate ending...the Media twisted his words. During the radio interview, they were asking him about the controversy surrounding some of the cut scenes in the series (this was around the time that Fala and Chilam's 'castle' scene aired and how there were 2 different versions of that episode) and he had responded that TVB had done alternate endings to other series in the past to satisfy audience's preferences / tastes, so having different versions like that is no big deal (not direct quote, but something along those lines). A particular news outlet took that and spun it into "Ron Ng reveals that there will be alternate ending to TITS2" and other outlets followed suit....(I guess that particular news outlet really didn't want to see the series end the way it does so they decided to spin it to give audiences hope that the ending would be different??)

#16 swtvtgrl

swtvtgrl

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Looks like you didn't read the follow up articles to that...Ron already clarified that he never said there was an alternate ending...the Media twisted his words. During the radio interview, they were asking him about the controversy surrounding some of the cut scenes in the series (this was around the time that Fala and Chilam's 'castle' scene aired and how there were 2 different versions of that episode) and he had responded that TVB had done alternate endings to other series in the past to satisfy audience's preferences / tastes, so having different versions like that is no big deal (not direct quote, but something along those lines). A particular news outlet took that and spun it into "Ron Ng reveals that there will be alternate ending to TITS2" and other outlets followed suit....(I guess that particular news outlet really didn't want to see the series end the way it does so they decided to spin it to give audiences hope that the ending would be different??)

Oh, I see. Haha Thanks for clarifying. Darn...I was hoping we'll be in for a surprise. Posted Image

Edited by swtvtgrl, 03 September 2013 - 10:29 PM.

#17 llwy12

llwy12

AF Translator

• Global Ministers
  • 4702 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

Oh, I see. Haha Thanks for clarifying. Darn...I was hoping we'll be in for a surprise. Posted Image

No problem....though of course, can never rule out the possibility of a surprise, but this late in the game (the finale airs on Sunday), I highly doubt it, since the cast won't have time to gather and re-film another ending (but I guess they could still take some of the scenes they cut out -- which, according to Fala, was about 2 episodes worth if not more -- and add those back in some how if they really wanted to....

One thing that's worth noting -- after reading the episode summaries, I now understand why Francis 'joked' about the ending being that everyone dies in a plane crash...it seemed far-fetched at the time and Francis already confirmed that he was joking (meaning that such a tragic ending isn't going to happen), but seeing the situation that majority of the cast will be in at the end of the finale episode, Francis' "ending" could actually have been a possibility (luckily he 'debunked' it himself otherwise the Media would've had a field day with that after the summaries came out)...

#18 mchu17

mchu17

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2907 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

^^ oh thanks, I thought they did film an alternate ending and after reading the episode preview for the week, I really thought Francis' joke about everyone dying on a plane was true! hahahha

#19 llwy12

llwy12

AF Translator

• Global Ministers
  • 4702 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

^^ oh thanks, I thought they did film an alternate ending and after reading the episode preview for the week, I really thought Francis' joke about everyone dying on a plane was true! hahahha

LOL....well, there's still the possibility that the ending leaked by the tabloids earlier isn't completely true (we've seen it happen on many occasions where the ending isn't exactly like what the tabloids stated -- some of the details are wrong)....that's the only other 'justification' I can think of if it turns out that the ending differs from what we expect (other than the cast and/or crew trying to throw us off track -- either intentionally or unintentionally -- by giving us false information about what's going to happen in the series -- that has actually happened before so it's definitely possible)...

#20 mklxpp

mklxpp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

those pics might be a prediction BUT the pic with Sam, Holiday and little Zoe was from last weeks epsiode lol

Maybe Jayden had some sort of epiphany and decided to let them be happy.
I am still hoping for Jayden& Holiday!

#21 Fabolous

Fabolous

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

Imagine Summer donated her lung to Kelly like how Zoey had someone donate a heart to her.

#22 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36235 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:37 AM

Just finished watching the ending to the series and....all I can say is that I was rather disappointed with the series throughout. I don't know, I just didn't get the "Triumph in the Skies" feel anymore from this.

I liked how the story flowed back to the first one but I just don't like how they have so little talk of the aviation scenes. I mean this series just basically mainly revoloved around relationsihp scenes.

And I thought there was so many uneccesary characters that sort of dragged the series, like Toby. Though I did like her little side story with Stephen H. and with William. And what about Kelly Fu? I thought her character was uncessary. If it wasn't for her, Myolie and Ron's love relationship wouldn't have dragged that long anyways.

Am I the only one that sort of wanted Francis to end up alone? I don't know, usually I'm the type of peron that wants the main characters to end up together so they can have a happy ending, but not this one. I mean Francis used almost half of the series to get over Zoe and wham, he starts liking Fala. Plus Fala used almost end of the series to get over her ex-boyfriend Daniel. And in the next moment, she starts to like Francis already.

I liked Him and Nancy's side story too, but I actually wanted to see more of them.

As for the ending, I'm happy that everyone had a happy ending except for Julian. He went back into the army.

#23 chco115

chco115

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:38 AM

overall i enjoyed this series...though the ending could've been better...
like what happened to jose? did she get better?
tony and his girl, did they get married?
so many hiccups along the ending.. i wished they talked about everyone and then wrap it up...

#24 KissyB

KissyB

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

Too much focusing on holiday.
  • ~Akane~, ROYLOVE and selliesellie like this

#25 selliesellie

selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1540 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

Too much focusing on holiday.

agree. should've shown more of others such as coco and summer

#26 KissyB

KissyB

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

agree. should've shown more of others such as coco and summer

I wish holiday wasn't the main lead because her acting truly sucks especially her crying scenes.

wish they shown more summer, coco and heather with roy
  • ROYLOVE likes this

#27 ladyhawke

ladyhawke

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

Consider me, practically insane thinking that TITS II the most exciting release of the month however it is exactly the opposite.

IMO TITS II is not bad or good, in fact there are many lovely scenes in the story, but I think everything - plot, background, characterisation, could have been more fleshed out however I get the feeling that it's a mite simplified for some reason and TITS II had the potential to be much, much better somehow it is a disappointment with the inclusion of unnecessary scenes with characters meet, chat and part with little or no development to the story for example Roy, Summer and Jayden were literally drifting in and out through all the episodes. With a lengthy episodes of 43, the only memorable scene was when Jayden and Summer confronts and comforts each other, well that particular scene gets viewers to talk about and base their opinions, good job!

All right, exactly how old the writer wants Holiday to be, 16? 28? Given that Holiday is a free-spirited character, some of her actions or behavior were leaning more towards childishness. Was her written character not well crafted? I really can't help wondering... And as always a typical TVB drama, introduction to a very promising start and midway dwindling away with a summarized form of ending...sigh Like for instance, I wanted more depths, insight and subtlety developed between Sam+Holiday+Jayden+Summer+Issac, Coco+Nick+Jim, Roy+Heather+Tony+Rachel however the storyline becomes stupid. Well, there was a moment of chilling fear within my very soul as both captain crash landed the plane in episode 43 which is a show-stopper! Congrats! The ending is no doubt the peoples ending - happy and united - a satisfaction for the audience giving them a believable warm grateful feeling. Tell you the truth I am not, why? ->

An afterthought - this happily ever after ending is not a reflection of reality i.e. life is real, life is earnest - will you love someone like Sam's character who is occasionally blowing hot and cold? Will you give up on someone who has so much passion and love for you like Jayden? Will you truly be so generous to marry a surrogate mother like Coco & etc etc etc...

Anyway, if you want the best scripting, the best character development, the best banter, then you have to look elsewhere though many viewers may enjoy TITS II as they don't have to engage their brains and what with the current trend of numerous ballistic and ridiculous complaints from Hongkong viewers, I wonder is it because of them TVB can not produce better quality dramas...haha

Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good...Michael Buble

ladyhawke

#28 s a r a h

s a r a h

我的白馬王子

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3690 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:00 PM

Well no comment. Just that if i were Holiday, i would have chosen Jayden over Sam..
  • tvbbigfan likes this

#29 myfran1314

myfran1314

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:57 AM

For a character like Sam, it is really hard for him to be with Holiday. The storyline doesn't match well with the original version.
They should remain as platonic mates, just like Sam and Belle. Holiday moves on well with Jayden instead.
  • tvbbigfan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users