• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,893 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

Kenneth Ma Does Not Think That His Bed Scene with Elena Kong Was Overly Intense
Tuesday August 27, 2013 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Posted Image Posted Image

Kenneth Ma and Ron Ng both attended an event in a pilot look. The two met Cherie Chung for the first time, praising Cherie as being a pretty woman and is one of the great beauties, and is also the two's dream lover. Kenneth said that it could be seen that the Miss Hong Kong Pageant was competitive back then; Cherie was only fourth place back then, but was already this beautiful.

Regarding one of his bed scenes with Elena Kong in "Triumph in the Skies II" being aired yesterday, Kenneth said that he also watched it...thinks that it was not too intense. The two's romantic storyline is rather cute and humourous. He, who was said to have been anxious, expressed that he only said out the dialogue. This scene wanted to explain that he is more passionate and younger than Patrick Dunn's character. There will also be these scenes afterward, but this scene is already the most intense.

When it was mentioned that netizens could not accept such 'heavy taste', Kenneth said that some people do not accept an older woman and a younger man relationship. Ron, who was on the side, laughingly said that he thinks that Kenneth bed scene could have been more intense. When Ron was asked about the state of his leg injury, he expressed having already recovered 80 percent. Regarding rumoured girlfriend Kelly Fu being rumoured to have a foreign boyfriend, he said that, as a colleague, would also congratulate her.

#2 Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,224 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

When it was mentioned that netizens could not accept such 'heavy taste', Kenneth said that some people do not accept an older woman and a younger man relationship.

Please thats the "heavy taste"????? May I remind those that they are only 2 years apart! Anyway stuff those who can't accept, what does he think of an older sis younger bro relationship?Posted Image

#3 UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

Older woman and younger man relationship....it just a drama and they arent that apart in age

Those netizens gotta know how to adapt....it a new age now, are they still in the stone age era

Edited by UniversalSR, 28 August 2013 - 08:19 PM.

#4 ~ ♥ Malec ~

..::♥ Cutie ♥::..

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,312 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:13 AM

How many times we have to see about tat bed scene? From eps 1 to now there are more than 10 articles. The roles have nothing else to say but bed scene?

Personally I dun feel the age gap because Elena looks younger than Ma Ming despite older.

#5 Lunablue

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

View Post..::KawaiiღNeko::.., on 29 August 2013 - 04:13 AM, said:

How many times we have to see about tat bed scene? From eps 1 to now there are more than 10 articles. The roles have nothing else to say but bed scene?

Personally I dun feel the age gap because Elena looks younger than Ma Ming despite older.

Yes, it's annoying right? They should quickly get over and done with already (although Elena Kong is still my favorite actress).
I skipped all their scenes.

In any way, I'm glad I'm not the only who thinks that Elena looks compatible with Kenneth. No offense but it's funny how people actually think that Kenneth looks younger than Elena. In fact, Elena looks younger. If audience do not know her actual age, nobody would have thought she is older than Kenneth by age, just 2 years apart anyway. Lol!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users