george hu annie chen love around lovenow

2243 replies to this topic

#281 Vgers

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Yippie.. At least LA still have another 3 epsd more for lovey dovey Weini scene.. Qiqiqiqi..
I hope a wedding scene in epsd 19 or 20, not in ending part.. So we can watch a Happy family with a little ZZ.. ;)

#282 yukielim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

View Postsuaib, on 08 October 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Yup just read this from Baidu awhile ago. Looks like it will end with 21 eps. One more than 20.

What is strange is one of the fans is not believing this news... she says that SETTV will not release such info so soon. The news on the number of eps is from Wiki and it may still change. So let's wait and see... LOL!!!

@yukielim, what do you think? Will it end at 21? With 2 of the cast ending their filming this 2 days I think it may be true. I will be very sad on Oct 27 if it's only 21 eps..

Yeah I saw that too. Don't know this is for sure or not. Really need to wait and see. But since we have already seen that the wedding scene is being filmed I think it is not far from ending. So i think 21 might be true. I just don't hope it doesn't get lesser than 21. Ya, everyone will have redrawal withdrawal symptoms.:(

#283 Vgers

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

View Postyukielim, on 08 October 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

Yeah I saw that too. Don't know this is for sure or not. Really need to wait and see. But since we have already seen that the wedding scene is being filmed I think it is not far from ending. So i think 21 might be true. I just don't hope it doesn't get lesser than 21. Ya, everyone will have redrawal withdrawal symptoms.:(
Yes agree with you yuki lim.. Just hope the series doesnt get lesser than 21.. :(

#284 suaib

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

This is really really strange and confusing. I checked wiki after reading the news from Baidu and it shows 21 eps. Just went into wiki again and it no longer shows 21 eps. The section is blank with no details of the number of episodes.

Looks like we will have to wait and see again...

While we are trying to figure out the number of eps for Love Around, here are pics from Geo pictorial book which I lifted from Baidu site...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fun to read the comments of the fans on Baidu. They are all arguing the number of episodes. Now someone is saying pretty sure it's 24 eps...I think I will go catch my sleep now as they may go on and on for the rest of the night. Will check in again tomorrow morning.

Edited by suaib, 08 October 2013 - 04:47 PM.

#285 thekgrca

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

if it'll be 21 episodes, i'd be very happy.. but pushing for 24? maybe.. just maybe that may be quite impossible..

or maybe possible too.. (i am confusing myself too) haha

however, Jet Chao playing fei li and Cristina Mok has wrapped up.. maybe their characters are no longer needed...

so maybe if we reach 21 or 24, it will be just purely ZZ and XS scenes with their families..

of course, i'll take 24 over 21.. or 21 over 20... as long as we see more of weini, im down.

#286 gomnana

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

i love it...log onto the site in the morning and i see all of these updates!!! and a warm welcome to all of those who've recently joined the family :) doncha guys love how bashful geo gets when ppl talk about him (referring to the pic of nini's mom)? ;)

@coi2cot, luckily the other gals were able to answer your question so quickly about the hand signal in LN hehe ^^

I'll take any extra eps for LA! i had gone back to watch the earlier episodes again too...and of course LN and LA are different (which is what weini wanted..for their next characters to be different from SD and YR)..but i think that LA has some really enjoyable parts to it as well!

#287 aXiSEEu12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

Im so confused about the episodes but ill take what i can!!

#288 yukielim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

New interview of george

Hi everyone I am george hu. (george part)
Him with such a smile, who can take it. Last year thanks to love, now got popular. To the extent japan media came to interview him.(Reporter part)
Hello friends from japan, long time no see. I am george hu. Friendship or kinship. If it was me, I will choose.. Love now ( ?? In Chinese it is said love, now ) (He NG)
will be shown in December, on Hong drama now(NG again XD), hong drama channel.(george part)
I am very happy japan media specially came to interview. I think the most difficult part is i need to film those short clips and i need to immediately know what to say, what information and all. I think that is more difficult.

skip to 1.50
so people need to book their seat fast, george hu managed to booked his seat(meaning because most of the tv drama stars has shifted to filming movie and become movie stars, now is the time for some tv drama actor to shine)(reporter part)
But actually George Hu with the age of 30, has been in the entertainment industry for 7 years.(reporter part)
He has a lot of experiences when it comes to acting. (reporter part)
Not affected by this ABC background, he learnt his chinese from scatch. Memorize scripts, change his accent. Stand firm in getting the first male lead. (reporter part)
errrr when did I got famous. errrr i think when i put too much blusher ( a joke, cause in chinese red means popular/famous).no la, hahahhaha. errr i think when i filmed love,now it was a turning point, but to when did i got notice/gain attention was when i wasn't standing by the side or outside of the stage but to the middle. (i think he meant when he got more important roles to play) so I have received more attention, received more respect.
Hu Wei you both drama was with Annie Chen, last year after filming love,now both of them have alot of news reporting of them together. and was also caught by reporter sending annie chen home.
In June, both of them collaborated again for love around. Rating for the show was also good. whether is to advertise their new show or really love outside the drama, they have already successfully, made a impact on their career.(Reporter part)
I, myself ,what I ask for is to be natural, everyone praise why foreign shows are so good, because they are natural.They think that it is real but it is not real.
So this is what I want to chase after. Give the tv audience a different kind of theory.

so you have love outside the drama? (reporter part)
So I still need to base on being natural to film. (George Hu)
SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH THIS WAS REALLY HARD TO SUB, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.IF YOU DONT CAN GO AHEAD ASK ME.

And! A baidu fan AlanmitAngel, said, the are actually dating, but because of their career and in the entertainment industry, so they can't tell everyone they are dating.she said she got the news from the people that are close to weini.

More pictures of the wedding scene, please don't spread the photos.This is a very enclose information I find it quite dangerous. haha
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by yukielim, 08 October 2013 - 07:09 PM.

#289 coi2cot

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

So, LA surely wont be less than 20 Posted Image
As long as they show alot of WeiNi chemistry, I will support LA.

My goodness, the news from yulielim woke me up at mid night.
Really really love this kind of information, haha.

Keep on dating, WeiNi. God bless WeiNi.

Edited by coi2cot, 08 October 2013 - 05:40 PM.

#290 gomnana

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

View Postyukielim, on 08 October 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

And! A baidu fan AlanmitAngel, said, there are actually dating, but because of their career and in the etainment industry, so they can't tell everyone they are dating.she said she got the news from the people that are close to weini.

i sincerely hope so!!!

and my daily spazz attack as i recall things that i had seen. in the BTS footage of LN for ep 34-35 (where SD gets lost in the river)..did you guys catch it when nini and i think her assistant are chatting while they're waiting to shoot the scene (after geo has already drenched himself with water): they're joking around and the assistant notes that geo really does look cold and nini goes 'don't worry i'll be giving him warmth soon'?! i was thinking she didn't know they were filming her at the time lol and then after they hug and you can see genuine concern as she's like touching his face making sure he's ok (prior to him fake collapsing)....that's not part of the show ^^

Edited by gomnana, 08 October 2013 - 05:54 PM.

#291 suaib

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

And! A baidu fan AlanmitAngel, said, the are actually dating, but because of their career and in the entertainment industry, so they can't tell everyone they are dating.she said she got the news from the people that are close to weini.

Hey yukielim, I'm supposed to catch my sleep but after reading your post, I'm wide awake now!!! Wonder if nini's assistant KK is the person confirming the news coz she is quite close to Geo too???

Thanks for the pics. Looks like we are missing pics of the 2 most important person. Granny needs to change to a nicer pair of shoes!!! LOL!!!

Edited by suaib, 08 October 2013 - 05:55 PM.

#292 coi2cot

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Yay, LOVE appears at the end of the day, haha.

Thank you so much yukielim. Your breaking news and photos will be a boom tomorrow :)

I now can't wait any longer.

I want to see XS and ZZ ringing the bell, exchanging rings and vows, then kissing...

#293 suaib

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

@yukielim, I just saw a group photo including the 2 main lead inside the chapel. This is from the same thread on Baidu. Possible for you to lift it up and place in spoiler? Thanks.

#294 teratai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

View Postcoi2cot, on 08 October 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

@teratai, thank you so much for the clips. I was so much focus on the "secret code" so that I forgot about the ILU sign that SD and YR use everyday, lol.

No problem.:)

@all, gar940922 has just uploaded a video clip relating to Love Around, Geo and Anni, and 7Eleven however I can not understand. Someone please help to summarize!!!

Nothing much. Just extracts from various episodes, promoting the sales of the series' special collection items. An advertisement to inform everyone that those items are currently in stock at 7-11 and other major book stores in Taiwan.

New interview of george

I will do the translation now, please bear with me, this interview there is something on weini

More pictures of the wedding scene, please don't spread the photos.This is a very enclose information I find it quite dangerous. haha
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Yeah! As soon as the other 2 important pics are uploaded, I'll add them and update my clip for this site. I'm so excited! Sorry I've not had time today to put the finishing touches to the Ep. 17 BTS. I've just finished my bit subbing Ep. 18 at Viki. Will work on it after work today. I need to go and catch a couple of hours of sleep before going to work today. Just be forewarned, I'm going to just post the bits on Weini in Ep. 17. The last bit on Geo & Christina - I'll come back to it when I have time - that is if people want to watch it. I'm happy to drop it. While I do like Christina and her acting, the main focus of my craze is on Geo-Nini. That says it all for me.

#295 thekgrca

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

View Postsuaib, on 08 October 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

Hey yukielim, I'm supposed to catch my sleep but after reading your post, I'm wide awake now!!! Wonder if nini's assistant KK is the person confirming the news coz she is quite close to Geo too???

Thanks for the pics. Looks like we are missing pics of the 2 most important person. Granny needs to change to a nicer pair of shoes!!! LOL!!!

LOL and thats what i noticed too!! aren't they filthy rich? how come that's the shoes she's wearing. LMFAO

yukie's news, made my heart leap for joy... it's kinda obvious though that they are kinda more than just very good friends. there's an obvious attraction, and they just know each other's actions and gestures really well..

like when nini made a mistake and kissed geo when it wasn't time yet, they were laughing..

and on the recent BTS, where it was geo who made the mistake,.. they were staring closely at each other.. smiling.. even their eyes were smiling

View Postsuaib, on 08 October 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

@yukielim, I just saw a group photo including the 2 main lead inside the chapel. This is from the same thread on Baidu. Possible for you to lift it up and place in spoiler? Thanks.

yes please yukie.. can yu please share here that pic with the main leads

thank you.

#296 memskiroo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

This forum never fails to surprise me... like a "surprise box"! ^^ I can't stop checking... forget about work and read on... LMAO!!

#297 yukielim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

PICTURES OF WEINI WEDDING
Spoiler

Edited by yukielim, 08 October 2013 - 06:35 PM.

#298 suaib

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Reading from Baidu, looks like filming is completed for everyone today but they are keeping it low profile, Maybe 21 episode is for real after all.

I really need to sleep now as I have a conference call in a few hours time. Hope I can sleep after all the excitement tonight.

Edited by suaib, 08 October 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#299 memskiroo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

New interview of george

I will do the translation now, please bear with me, this interview there is something on weini

It's quite obvious they are hiding their relationship... They are so together... Action speak louder than words! :) :) I just hope the next time there's 'news' about them... they are engage and getting married! lol

#300 teratai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

The Baidu source that WeiNi are dating - while I'm very happy to hear that, I'm just going to take it with a pinch of salt until the official word's out. I read about something along this line on Jerry Yan and Ella Chen a while back, jumped for joy - only to read about Ella marrying someone else some time later. Having said that, I won't be shocked at all if WeiNi are dating. They are as close as can be in public for two people who won't confirm (or deny...that's a very important point) that they're dating. I've watched Nini approach George to help her out, to dance along with her in the previous BTS...wow...so coquettish. Exactly how a girlfriend would act when cajoling her boyfriend into going along with her. And Geo...er...melted!

#301 memskiroo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

View Postyukielim, on 08 October 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Wonder why her mom is not in the picture! Awesome! I spaz seeing this picture!! lol

View Postsuaib, on 08 October 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

Reading from Baidu, looks like filming is completed for everyone today but they are keeping it low profile, Maybe 21 episode is for real after all.

I really need to sleep now as I have a conference call in a few hours time. Hope I can sleep after all the excitement tonight.

Sigh. sigh. sigh. sigh.... :( Good night and thanks for sharing this news suaib!

#302 coi2cot

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

Me notice of the absense of Mama Liang. Where is she?

#303 teratai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

View Postyukielim, on 08 October 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Spoiler
I simply ♥ it, Yukie. Thanks a million. Forget about sleeping. I'm going to rework that video now.

Edited by teratai, 08 October 2013 - 06:44 PM.

#304 memskiroo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

View Postteratai, on 08 October 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

I simply ♥ it, Yukie. Thanks a million. Forget about sleeping. I'm going to rework that video now.

OMG! Another video from you?!?!?! Yeyness! Can't wait!

#305 thekgrca

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

Nini as always is the best looking, most beautiful bride!
George must be so lucky being married to her for the third time!!!

Third's a charm!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

As to the real deal with george and annie, i'll also follow teratai. Take everything with a grain of salt. But of course, my weini heart is happy.

Edited by thekgrca, 08 October 2013 - 07:50 PM.

#306 jhen29

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Hello Guys! im new to this forum but im crazy about george and annie too, hope to gain more firends here

#307 memskiroo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

View Postjhen29, on 08 October 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

Hello Guys! im new to this forum but im crazy about george and annie too, hope to gain more firends here

Welcome jhen29 !!!!

Another WeiNi fanatic! YEY!

#308 jhen29

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

@memskiroo thanks for the warm welcome yes im an avid fun of them, i live in us i watched their drama through drama fever which i subcribed and viki . i am so sad that love around will end soon no more weini for now, keep on watching love now everyday also listening to songs of the said series.

i hope they will come up with new drama series, but ive heard annie will take a vacation for 6 months and george is set to go to china for another drama series.

#309 memskiroo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

View Postjhen29, on 08 October 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

@memskiroo thanks for the warm welcome yes im an avid fun of them, i live in us i watched their drama through drama fever which i subcribed and viki . i am so sad that love around will end soon no more weini for now, keep on watching love now everyday also listening to songs of the said series.

i hope they will come up with new drama series, but ive heard annie will take a vacation for 6 months and george is set to go to china for another drama series.

I know huh... I'm getting really sad already.. I think all the fans would love to see both again on TV. Nini could take her 6 mos. vacay by all means but I hope they will consider another drama 'together' after.... I hope something different too.. I wasn't really too fond about LA story line... I pretty much look forward to see their interactions in the show and the BTS... Other than that... it was just okay. But for my love for these two, I will support them all the way... :) :)

#310 teratai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

View Postteratai, on 08 October 2013 - 08:33 AM, said:

After reading some feedback about this, I've decided to make this 'SURPRISE CLIP'. It's unlisted to respect the wishes of those who've asked us not to spread it. I've made it available only at this website.

Spoiler

Unlisted 'SURPRISE CLIP'. updated to reflect all the changes & new info we've received since its original upload.

Spoiler

#311 gomnana

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

so i was looking through the baidu sites (since yukielim always mentions them Posted Image) and came across this old pic posted by 仙若飘零:
Posted Image

are my eyes going wonky or did they switch the fingers that they usually wore their LN rings? not too significant for geo but for nini? Posted Image

Edited by gomnana, 08 October 2013 - 10:44 PM.

#312 jhen29

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

@gomnana why i cant view thepicture

#313 gomnana

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

View Postjhen29, on 08 October 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

@gomnana why i cant view thepicture

should work now :)

#314 suaib

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Just done with my conference call. So far no confirmation from SETTV on the final episode (wiki still showing blank for the number of eps) and none of the main casts have announced filming ended but the Baidu group has pretty much come to term that it will end at Ep 21. Will share with the group if I see any further updates.

#315 aXiSEEu12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

WOW! The updates has been AMAZING!!! Thank YOU so much!!! ^_^ But at the same time, it's bittersweet knowing that it's almost over! :( Anyone confirm how many episodes? Just because the filmed the wedding scene doesn't entirely mean it's over....... lol wishful thinking!

#316 suaib

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

View Postgomnana, on 08 October 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

so i was looking through the baidu sites (since yukielim always mentions them Posted Image) and came across this old pic posted by 仙若飘零:
Posted Image

are my eyes going wonky or did they switch the fingers that they usually wore their LN rings? not too significant for geo but for nini? Posted Image

It's the way how the pictures were taken, not that they switch their fingers wearing the LN rings.

#317 aXiSEEu12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

View Postsuaib, on 08 October 2013 - 11:17 PM, said:

Just done with my conference call. So far no confirmation from SETTV on the final episode (wiki still showing blank for the number of eps) and none of the main casts have announced filming ended but the Baidu group has pretty much come to term that it will end at Ep 21. Will share with the group if I see any further updates.

I just asked and you answered right before I posted my question. Thanks so much!!! I'm hoping 24 but that's just pushing it! =X

#318 suaib

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

View PostaXiSEEu12, on 08 October 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

WOW! The updates has been AMAZING!!! Thank YOU so much!!! ^_^ But at the same time, it's bittersweet knowing that it's almost over! :( Anyone confirm how many episodes? Just because the filmed the wedding scene doesn't entirely mean it's over....... lol wishful thinking!

No confirmation so far on the number of eps even though speculation is 21. Looks like the filming is over. If I happen to see anything that is different from this posting, will update the group.

Appreciate if someone can show me the steps to create spoiler so that I know how to do it going forward. Thanks in advance.

Edited by suaib, 08 October 2013 - 11:29 PM.

#319 aXiSEEu12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

View Postsuaib, on 08 October 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

No confirmation so far on the number of eps even though speculation is 21. Looks like the filming is over. If I happen to see anything that is different from this posting, will update the group.

Appreciate if someone can show me the steps to create spoiler so that I know how to do it going forward. Thanks in advance.

How to make a SPOILER a SPOILER....

ex:
Spoiler

You first would type: [ spoiler ] WRITE SPOILERS HERE [ / spoiler] just take out the spaces! :)

#320 gomnana

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

View Postsuaib, on 08 October 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

It's the way how the pictures were taken, not that they switch their fingers wearing the LN rings.

i thought about that bc they are images from the mirror...but if you look in relation to their body...lol o well! cute pix nonetheless :)

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users