17 replies to this topic

#1 vancouveray

vancouveray

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 02:49 AM

I downloaded Need For Speed Underground 2 and it came in a compressed winrar file which is protected by a password. Can someone tell me if there is a way you can bypass this password so that I can extract it?

I know this is a long shot, but I really want to play this game, and i didn't want to waste my bandwidth on a game that doesn't even work.

#2 st0rm

st0rm

jedi master

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1007 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 03:56 AM

you could bypass it, but most of the time the PW is someplace in the title, like the source you got it from, so try that first

#3 Gouki189

Gouki189

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 04:18 AM

you can also go back to the site where you dl it from and look at the reviews/comments that people left(if there is any) or ask in the site forums. Another way is, im not sure does this work, if youre that desperate then download one of those recovery pass program and scan nfsu2 .rar/zip file.

#4 Guests

• Guests

Posted 21 January 2005 - 10:03 AM

the password is usually the URL of the website that produce/host the torrent

mebe u should try opening the rar file (not extract), then preview the NFO inside for more clues...a long shot though

frankly speaking, cracking such password is unfeasible because it can take forever just to guess it (using a password cracker, of because). And if the password is a URL, ur password cracker has to guess more than 20 characters

gildan2020

#5 vancouveray

vancouveray

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 11:00 AM

thanks for all the suggestions guys
i finally got the password now. I searched for it on google, and i luckly found the right password.

Thanks again

#6 Guests

• Guests

Posted 06 February 2005 - 01:34 PM

anyway got any 3rd party software to unlock it ..

usually , i have been download the avi movie from internet also got password protected

please sharing it exprience here

cheers :lol?:

#7 happykaka

happykaka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:14 AM

:thumbsup RAR Password Unlocker is a professional winrar password recovery tool for extracting files from .rar format. You can download it from //sn.im/rpu
or -live urls are not allowed in your usergroup-

Edited by happykaka, 11 August 2009 - 03:18 AM.

#8 Big_Boss

Big_Boss

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1244 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:30 PM

I've tried a few RAR password hacks but they all failed.

So you just gotta go back to the website and find the source code for the password. Not sure why they wouldn't add it in there.

No way to bypass it.

#9 milamber

milamber

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:53 PM

It takes ages to crack a password with those rar password hacks. There are so many possible combinations. I have tried it, after a day I gave up. (quadcore 2.6Ghz).
Go back to the site or Google for it. Or find another source with no password. I really hate those encrypted files.

#10 azn_crew

azn_crew

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 02:50 AM

For starters I don't think you should have mentione about downloading a game from bit torrent lol. But anyways the password is either on the site with the link or its in some sort of txt file that comes bundled with the download. Also check the .nfo files, open it with notepad and see if theres a password on there or not. Also try to go to the torrent download page for that exact torrent and look up the comments/user comments section for a password.

#11 j0hn

j0hn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:46 PM

for me all bypass failed. i alway found the password on the site i download it from/ or i just download a different torrent file

#12 PrometheusX

PrometheusX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:52 AM

usually when you try to extract it, it would have extracted a .nfo or document file that will direct you to finding the website containing the password. If not, then you might have to dig it up in the website you downloaded it from

#13 zhuismile

zhuismile

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:06 AM

Unlock Winrar Password is easy but you need to download rar password recovery software.I know a good tool about this kind,RAR Password Recovery 5.0,it can remove rar password instantly,you can find for it.Hope you enjoy it .
http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/products/rarpasswordrecovery.html

#14 maggiena

maggiena

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:24 AM

I downloaded Need For Speed Underground 2 and it came in a compressed winrar file which is protected by a password. Can someone tell me if there is a way you can bypass this password so that I can extract it?

I know this is a long shot, but I really want to play this game, and i didn't want to waste my bandwidth on a game that doesn't even work.

Hey, Smartkey RAR Password Recovery can help you solve the problem. It can remove the password with three different ways: Advanced dictionary attack, brute-force attack, and advanced brute-force with mask attack.

#15 seanTa101

seanTa101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:56 PM

I don't think cracking password software would be feasible anyway. It might take years to get it done. anyway, if the password couldn't be guessed right then just forget about it.

#16 cheekyboi

cheekyboi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:08 AM

I believe "h**p://w**.warez-bb.org/" will be your friend. just sign-up and search for "winrar password recovery" and it will bring you to various topics just download any and it should recover your password but since you already resolved it their is no need. However, you should write this link down as it might come in handy for other application hint hint.

Edited by cheekyboi, 02 November 2011 - 11:12 AM.

#17 Harjas Preet

Harjas Preet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:49 PM

hey guys dont use much brain the password is 12345,i think i had seen it at a torrent site in a comment by someone

#18 Muza

Muza

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:22 AM

thanks for all the suggestions guys
i finally got the password now. I searched for it on google, and i luckly found the right password.

Thanks again

Hi

It would be really appreciate if you could please send me the password for this. I also have downloaded the same file but could not find the password
My Email ID : armuza@gmail.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)