AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Leon Jay Williams (立威廉)

leon jay jay williams leon jay williams

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
285 replies to this topic

#281 Vanadia

Vanadia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:38 AM

I haven't been on Leon's sina blog for awhile, and so I just went on it, and he appears not to have updated it since December of last year.
What gives? He used to update it with all the beautiful photos.

#282 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2811 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:05 AM

Vanadia:
I think it's because he updates his Weibo more now. Same with the others who usually update their blog. It's just faster and easier to update on Weibo. Not to mention how they got lazy with long updates? I'm not sure. LOL!

Anyway, here's something for fun I set up on my blog for the holidays that involves Leon as well:
https://dtlct.wordpr...idays-fun-2011/

#283 Vanadia

Vanadia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

He used to be so scrupulous about updating his blog, with all those wonderful photos. I think I'll just have to get on Weibo if I want to keep up with the latest in Leon's career...

#284 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2811 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:05 AM

Yes, he updates his Weibo more recently. It seems that most celebs have been doing that since it's more convenient? :loool: But he was done with some series or movie with Patrick Tam awhile back. Then I saw his updates on some other movies/series too. Seems busy like always. NOT sure what those movies/series are called yet but I guess we'll soon find out with more promotions coming.

#285 Vanadia

Vanadia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:17 AM

Thanx for the update! But I really miss his blog. He used to update it in English and provide a Chinese translation, with lots of really great photos.
I'm hoping he'll act in a TW drama again, but lately he seems to be focussing almost exclusively on China.

#286 DTLCT

DTLCT

Obsessed

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2811 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:25 AM

Vanadia:
Yeah, I know. Maybe when he's back in Singapore for a vacation or a break, he'll update his blog? 'Cause I do understand the convenient of just snapping a picture and updating right there on set instead of going through the whole 'blog', lol. I saw some entry regarding that new drama, AND I'll try to follow more to get details. If I find out for sure, I'll post it up. OR maybe I'll just hunt down for news. But since the 'Weibo' craze, I rely more on actual celebs updating, like Leon is doing, rather than news. Since most reports have to squeeze in all random stuffs.