Weight : 108lbs
Mesures : 34-23-35
Education : College
Past Occupation : Office Secretary
Present Occupation : ATV Actress
Hobbies : Sport, Music
Desire : Be a succeful women of the time
Award : Miss Asia 1996---Champion

Edited by Zyphere, 27 November 2005 - 05:46 PM.

#2 athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3,680 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 10:58 PM

Her database: http://hkadb.net/ind.../Alice_Chan_Wai

#3 kamii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:38 AM

her! she was in my date with a vampire and stuff!! And she was in that zombie movie with stephen fung.....

#4 Julie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 01:18 AM

Some Series she played in is,

-Coincidentally
-My Date with a Vampire
-Chinese Medic Master
-Light of Million Hopes
-A Dream Named Desire
-Divine Retribution
-The Snow is Red

#5 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:14 PM

She has a small part in part 1 of My Date With A Vampire and a very big role in part 3 of My Date With A Vampire. Funny how a few years can have so many changes especially her position at ATV, during Part 1 she was still a small actress, now at part 3 she's already the yut jai(no.1 leading actress) of ATV and probably has a bigger position at ATV then Joey Meng since Joey only do series once in a while.

#6 lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 04:06 PM

Sorry. Totally no idea. Anyone knows whether she won any awards?I think her acting is also quite good and i have seen few of her series.

Edited by lkwan, 20 July 2005 - 04:06 PM.

#7 deepfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 01:32 PM

yup shes one of the most famous ATV actresses at the mo...she reminds me abit of the younger version of anita mui..abit...
when did she enter ATV? cos i remmeebr her in a eries with lee yuen wah..and i remmeber that they were sisters and they were both working for the police..cant remmeber the title tho :(

#8 ~ Miss Dior ~

~Simply JaDore ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,485 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:34 PM

yup shes one of the most famous ATV actresses at the mo...she reminds me abit of the younger version of anita mui..abit...
when did she enter ATV? cos i remmeebr her in a eries with lee yuen wah..and i remmeber that they were sisters and they were both working for the police..cant remmeber the title tho :(

yeah I thought she did a great job in Legend DND 2 as Anita Mui. I have only seen the first couple of episodes.

I didnt like her in Series 1 though!!! Her charcters wasnt really nice.

#9 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 09 August 2005 - 07:33 PM

there were interviews of the actors/actresses in the ATV website for the official of the series did anyone check it out? Hopefully the links still works if you guys didn't watch it yet. Oh and I found two radio interviews of Alice Chan Wai too, I'll post them here. She has an offical website but it's in chinese, it has the themesongs of the series she has been in but, haven't gone there for awhile not sure if it has been updated. www.prettyalice.com

Happy UFC An old radio interview

java script:playmedia('showbiz/ufc/chanwai.wma')
Copy and paste this whole link on to your browser and click enter

Superman show hosted by Lilichi and Margie Tsang more recent during the airing of A Dream Named Desire 2: Star Wish

mms://203.194.236.38/rthk/radio1/20050607/2005060700.asf
mms://203.194.236.38/rthk/radio1/20050607/2005060701.asf
Copy and paste this these links on to your browser and click enter

Remus Kam 2part interview have MV of Chinese Medic Master Subsong Sang by Remus Kam and Alice Chan Wai in 2nd part

Remus Kam ATV interview Part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=432VX7QN

Remus Kam ATV interview Part 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=39XJ4YBA

she isn't new and have been acting in ATV for a long time. Go to this website for more info on her or pics of her http://www.prettyalice.com

Edited by Sport3888, 10 August 2005 - 01:23 AM.

#10 Hem

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 10:58 AM

I understand why! Have you seen her in "The snow is red"? Her character was so stupid that I wanted to strangle her!

#11 acel

^_^ little lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 09:40 AM

she's like the big sis of atv...but i think if she goes to tvb, she will have nowhere to stand...so it's better if she stays in atv because tvb is too strong and they have too many actress...but i prefer joey meng than alice...

#12 MissHongKongFan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 07:27 PM

I am curious if anyone is an Alice Chan fan? I hear about her a lot and she's one of the pride and joys of ATV, but I don't see her with much fans.

How a serious question, has Alice Chan gotten plastic surgery to her face? Because when I look at pictures of when she won, she looks a bit different. I am not sure if it's the major of make up and lighting or if she may of gotten a few things fixed.

#13 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 31 October 2005 - 06:05 AM

Heard she left ATV recently. During Kenneth Chan Kai Tai's radio interview, they asked him if he knew why she left, he said although he's friends with her, he doesn't know why and would have to ask her. Would think she'd stay since she has worked so hard to get to her position as Yut Jai at ATV. Guess she wants to try knew things, heard Wong Jing's company and another company wants to sign her. Maybe she'll focus on movies now just like what Crystal Tin did. If does do movies hopefully she'll still keep doing series for ATV once in a while, would miss watching her series, she's really pretty and can act very well.

#14 loveSS

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 01:56 AM

she is my favorite actresss in atv...too bad she left now..i heard she will concentrate in china drama..hope to see her new series soon...btw, does anyone here know any good site about her?

#15 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:05 AM

There use to be one but it's been down for a long time, I guess they change the url so I don't know how to get there now. I have a the Subsong of Chinese Medic Master which is sang by Alice Chan Wai and Remus Kam. I also have the part 1 and part 2 interivew of Remus Kam and Alice was in there for the 2nd part interview and they showed their MV. I also have her radio interview I can upload that too and I can try to get the UFC interview and upload that one too if you want, and I also have the 2004 Chinese New Year song wear she sang with all the other ATV people.

I got the Chinese Medic Master Subsong and The Chinese New Year Song from this website www.prettyalice.com but it has been down for a while, too bad I don't know any other good websites.

Did you watch My Date With a Vampire III and A Dream Named Desire II: Star Wish yet? She is sort of the main character in A Dream Named Desire II: Star Wish even though Monica Chan seems like the female lead Alice seems to have more screen time well at least to me.

Edited by Sport3888, 27 November 2005 - 05:09 AM.

#16 jazky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 03:11 AM

Was Medic Master good? I wanted to see it but I wasn't sure it was good, seem kind of weird to me because I don't know who Alice paired up with... :lol?:

• Guests

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:41 PM

she is very pretty...the first time i saw her was at " my date with a vampire III"...all her outfits at that serie was very pretty and it makes her even more sophisticated..

#18 alice183

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:52 PM

here is a nice pic of her......with red eyes :lol?:

http://www.ws-ws.com...file.php?id=402

(btw...my name is alice chan, too :blush )

Edited by alice_tvbfan, 23 January 2006 - 09:54 PM.

#19 kiwi3

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 09:02 PM

I think she's one of the pretties actresses in Atv! I loved her in Mdwav3, light of a million hopes, and a dream named Desire! I think she is not only very pretty but her acting is really good too. I hope she does more series because i really enjoy watching her everytime!

#20 bebe2019

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 03:45 AM

Wowww........ She's very pretty!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw her in "My date with a vampire II" and she's HOT!!!!!!!!!!
I want to watch all of her movies/ series!!!!!!!!!

#21 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:47 AM

http://hk.geocities.com/alice_club/ This chinese website is created by Cherry, it has recent news of her from 2005-2006. But I have no clue what it says since I don't know how to read chinese. Does anyone know how to read chinese in here? if so can someone please.........translate all the news and then post them here thanks.

#22 LuVLiZaWaNg

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 03:23 PM

She was so cool in My Date With A Vampire III. I like her in it.
Is she a singer too? I saw her in another drama, she was a singer. She sang Ming Sing.

#23 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 25 May 2006 - 12:12 AM

View PostLuVLiZaWaNg, on May 13 2006 3 23 PM, said:

She was so cool in My Date With A Vampire III. I like her in it.
Is she a singer too? I saw her in another drama, she was a singer. She sang Ming Sing.
You must be talking about A Dream Named Desire II: Start Wish, in there she was acting a character based on Anita Miu a very famous singer. Not sure if you can consider her a singer but Alice did sing the subsong to Chinese Medic Master with Remus Kam Pui Sun(whose really hot but left ATV for mainland for a while already). Their subsong was great and I also remember uploading the interview of Remus at his forum over here and in part 2 of it, Alice was there and they talked about that series and showed their MV. You could go there and try the link to see if it still works if not I can reupload it for you to watch. I also have the full version of the subsong it's very good. Be nice if she could sing more.

Edited by Sport3888, 04 June 2006 - 10:01 PM.

#24 sue_luv5123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 03:30 AM

I noe the story... My Date Wif a Vampire 3...ermm...i can say quite well!!!!

(Alice Chan)Yu chi sheng mu was the goddess from the heaven and was sent down to earth to repay kindness to the good pp but at the same,punish the bads.
Unfortunatly, she met the first mankind on the earth , Fu hei (Mark Chen). And the first love was created. After Fu hei found out Yu chi's mission ( to punish the bads )
he was angry that Yu chi spreads diseases to the mankinds. He left Yu chi and fall in love with Chang'er ( so-call the goddess of moon ). Yu chi's hatred towards Chang'er caused Chang'er to fly to the moon unwillingly. Fu hei then increase his hatred towards Yu chi and a war of mankind and the God breakout. Fu hei shooted down nine sun, lefted the last one after Pan Gu promise to lock Yu chi down at the Pan Gu's Holy Ground. But before that, Yu chi secretly buried her own blood of heart in the earth and spread rumours that the Yu chi's peach that was buried can leads the long life ( that was to become a vampire ) After thousand and millions of years , during Ma Siu Ling (Joey Meng) and Fong Tien Yao (Eric Wan) marriage ceremony, she came out from the Holy Ground and killed the Pan Gu's clan.
She sweared that she would return to look for Fu hei, she would win Fu hei's heart even to sacrifice any thing. But who would know , behind all this happening are originally cotrolled by the 'Destiny'. At last, the war that includes the life and death
of human beings begun between Yu chi sheng mu , Fu hei and 'Destiny'. Lastly, Yu chi and 'Destiny' died together.

Isn't that a good story???

#25 MissHongKongFan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 11:37 AM

I read somewhere that Alice went to China to film something playing Anita Mui. When I saw her on the ATV show she reminded me so much of Anita... she does have a resemblance.

#26 MRDragon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:12 AM

in my date with a vampire 1 she played "miu seen/miu xian" and "goon yum/guan yin" which were very small roles

she didn' make a return in the second

and in the third she played, well the you know who because her role was actually important.

#27 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:09 AM

Finally most recent news on Alice Chan, not sure to be happy or worried. But I'm still going to download and watch this movie.

http://jaynestars.com/index.php?name=News&...cle&sid=578

#28 mashimaro11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 02:14 PM

alice chan is my only fav atv actress, i reckon she's make a great pair with raymond wong... =)

#29 lala.jen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:38 PM

Shes really pretty, shes really improved since The Snow is Red. But I hardly see her act no more, i think the only series ive seen her in is The Snow is Red and My Date With The Vampire 1+2+3 and Dream Named Desire.

#30 lilgigi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:13 AM

I wonder if this is real pix or fan made
http://img46.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img46/3102/548304594hl1.jpg

Can you please reupload the sub song sang by Remus and Alice? Is her new drama with Benny worth watching?
Anyone know who's this guy?
http://img20.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img20/1539/000135807ab7.jpg

#31 rose_garnet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:13 PM

ummm lol she's not really a big star in ATV ==" or the number one actress there, its actually pinky cheung or something, as u can see in ATV 2007 calander where her position is and her ranking on ATV website.

#32 loveSS

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 06:15 PM

View Postrose_garnet, on Jan 21 2007 6 13 AM, said:

ummm lol she's not really a big star in ATV ==" or the number one actress there, its actually pinky cheung or something, as u can see in ATV 2007 calander where her position is and her ranking on ATV website.

actually....ppl refer alice as the big sister of ATV...however, she left ATV already....
of course...she wont be include in the 2007 calender...but i am pinky become the top one....i like her now too....

View Postlilgigi, on Jan 3 2007 6 13 PM, said:

I wonder if this is real pix or fan made
http://img46.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img46/3102/548304594hl1.jpg

Can you please reupload the sub song sang by Remus and Alice? Is her new drama with Benny worth watching?
Anyone know who's this guy?
http://img20.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img20/1539/000135807ab7.jpg

i love the banner...they are so cute together...

i have no idea who is that guy too ^_^'

btw, does prettyalice.com still working? caz i tried it before but it doesnt work....could u post the link or any other alice website?

Edited by ♥ L E N A, 31 January 2009 - 11:14 PM.

#33 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:28 AM

View Postkshyuen, on Jan 28 2007 6 15 PM, said:

actually....ppl refer alice as the big sister of ATV...however, she left ATV already....
of course...she wont be include in the 2007 calender...but i am pinky become the top one....i like her now too....
i love the banner...they are so cute together...

i have no idea who is that guy too ^_^'

btw, does prettyalice.com still working? caz i tried it before but it doesnt work....could u post the link or any other alice website?
it was turned into a forum when I checked it long time ago but I don't have the link anymore. I have the subsong and the MV that was aired in Remus's interview I can only upload them during spring break. Can you wait that long? You'd probably need to pm in the 3rd week of march to remind me. Unless someone else has the song and can upload it for you.

yea Alice was teh big sister for a long time at ATV along with Kenneth Chan, they were in so many functions together. But after Alice left after A Dream Named Desire II: Star Wish aired, Pinky Cheung was given her position and I think she deserves it since she's been with ATV a long time and has a strong personality as well. Same here I too liked Pinky after she became the no.1 actress maybe because she was given bigger roles to show her acting ability and was able to show her singing ability as well in the Central Affair II sub song.

Question: I wonder, was Joey Meng or Krystal Tin ever the big sister of ATV especially Krystal since she was like the most talented actress of ATV ever?

Edited by Sport3888, 13 February 2007 - 04:30 AM.

#34 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:41 AM

Here's Remus Kam Pui Sun's interview where Alice on in which their MV for the subsong of Chinese Medic Master aired, and also the subsong of Chinese Medi Master. Enjoy!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4wgwh7

#35 lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 08:27 AM

I like Alice especially in I hav a date wiv vampire.She reminds me of Anita Mui

#36 Ruby_Junior♡

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:32 AM

oh she was that girl i saw in that legend or dream of desire movie. i say she pretty and she acts pretty well i've only just seeen that series from her though not really a fan but shes ok.

#37 lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:21 PM

I like her acting very much. She has great experience in acting. She looks like anita

#38 George

AF Child

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:54 AM

I think she is on the latest episode of Super Trio Supreme. Has she signed with TVB?

#39 lilbluehorse

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:11 PM

I don't think she is signed with TVB. I think Eric Tsang, the main host of the Super Trio, invited her to participate in the game show. She said that this is her first time entering TVB, and found the company to be very big. Eric then asked her why she did not join the beauty pageant hosted by tvb. Her reponse was because at that time of year, the competition was very competitive, and believed her chance of winning was unlikely. That's why she chose the ATV pageant. I have not seen her in most ATV series other than My date with a vampire 1 & 3, because I rarely watch ATV series. I like her role in there, and hope she can film a tvb series.

#40 j00ky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:30 PM

The year that Alice won Miss ATV was the same year that Lee San San won in Miss HK lol..

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users