Meteor Garden 3

242 replies to this topic

#1 Rainshower01

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 09:18 AM

Do anyone know if MG 3 going to come out???

#2 zashibear

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 07:21 PM

If there is one can we request for a better script than the fiasco that was MG2 please.

#3 yergie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 11:08 PM

I don't think m3 is only to be that good. from what i hear jerry's character dies.
something like that..

• Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 12:34 AM

I don't know why they're even thinking of MG 3...the second one was reallllly bad, I just watched the beginning, skip the long n' boring middle part, then got to the end. Plus, the acting of the f4 gang, with the exception of jerry, is really bad. Not half as good as the first one.

#5 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 12:50 AM

MG 2 sucked ...i only saw the first and last episode...the other girl in the serie, saram something, she canĀ“t act, and she is just annoying..in a step into the past...her acting was horrible....

better not make a MG 3......

#6 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 03:23 AM

yes. mg2 sucked. yehsha sucked even more. god, i never hated any tv character in my life. this woman should quit acting. angie chai wanted to commit suicide because it flopped big time. so stupid!

they should have left mg1 as it is. and if they make mg3, i don't think they can compesate for the damage mg2 has done. and it's all because of stupid michelle saram!

they'd better make a new series with f4, sos, rainie and peici. no more saram stupid!

• Guests

Posted 10 March 2005 - 03:26 AM

I don't think there will be and if there is I don't wanna watch it. I like MG 1 but MG 2 was so blah. The first one was cute, funny, and touching. At frist the lead guy's character (jerry yan) is extremely annoying and concieted, but than in the later episodes you begin to like him because he is sweet to Sancai.

#8 cutie_tae

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:51 AM

mg3 wouldn't be a good idea. mg2 wasn't a good one either. they should've stopped at meteor garden. i think mg3 would be a bit "anti-climactic" so please...

#9 butterkrispies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 10:26 PM

I dont think there will be a MG3 coming out because itll be lame and stupid. I didnt really like the second one because they probably ran out of ideas on what to show.

#10 bbmilo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 10:53 AM

mg3?? o.O;; mg2 wasn`t even good...

#11 LiLPhiMLuB3r

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 07:22 PM

i thot that Meteor Rain, was sort of part three.... and i also heard that they were going to make a part three, but the issues between Barbie and Jerry had.... canceled it... correct if im wrong....

• Guests

Posted 20 March 2005 - 07:00 AM

i don't think there'll b Meteor Garden III.. because 1st one they got it out from jap anime.. but sec. one.. they made it up themselves.. n it's not that good too.. so i don'tthink there'll b a third one since they got nothin to get it outfrom.. n sicne da 2nd one wasn't taht good.. so don'tthink theyll bother to think up da story line 4 da 3rd one

#13 yergie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 04:46 AM

honestly. the new series can never be as good as METEOR GARDEN 1.
MG1 would be supper better. it would stay rank #01 for a long time (50 years ..lol.)if they had more money. Many parts had to be cut out, like part about ranie and ken..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

#14 lil_vi3t_cupid

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 10:07 AM

i just finished MG1 and i have to honestly say it was great! I love Lei he is just sooo innocent and kute, i did however not really like Vaness and Ken's chacrter...too play boyish...Jerry was ok =)

I was planing to watch MG2, however from what you guys are saying and what everyone else is saying over here it is really bad....i thik i'm put off now -.-, Even if they made a third one i don't think it can be as good as 1 ^^

i love lei!!!

#15 lemontea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 11:44 PM

i totally agree with you all here. MG2 sucked! I think they should just make a whole new different series with the F4. I dont' see how continueing it with the story from MG2 is gonna work. it's gonna be soooooo terrible!!

#16 pwanda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:57 AM

Oh please God, NO! The mere thought of another MG puts me in great pain and agony....

• Guests

Posted 23 March 2005 - 06:52 AM

I really like the first mg . but the 2nd one, i didn't know. it's because dao ming zi lost his memory. the whole series continually drags. jerry yan is much hotter in mg2.

#18 nuinui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 11:28 AM

[COLOR=purple] i think mg2 is boring except Vanness<Mei Zhuo>&his girlfriend's episode.It's so cute and comedy... :worship :worship

#19 AN637

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 05:07 AM

mg3?!?!?!?...omg..i can't believe it...its probably going to worst than mg2, which sux anyways

#20 lonilonei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 06:52 AM

Oh yeah, MG 2 was really boring. It got too much into a really fake story line and it wasn't half as romantic watching Jerry reject San Chai - works better the other way round. I hope that if MG does get made, they'd totally put in something heart touching. Btw, the cantonese translations aired on TVB make the characters sound so dumb.

• Guests

Posted 01 April 2005 - 08:03 PM

yeah..mg 2 was boring..but it still go high rating here..

WANNA KNOW WHY?!!?

because...F4 was there!! lolz..as long as we (filipinos) see f4, its OK..haha..

well, for some of us, we still rank it low when it comes to the story...

#22 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 02 April 2005 - 10:27 AM

actually mg2 did not do well at all in the philippines. but it was not a complete flop like in most other countries. it's just that mg1 was such a phoenomenal hit and the 2nd one simply can't put up with that. who's to blame? michelle saram! if there will be an mg3, better not let her in it. the producers should learn their lesson. anything with her will surely jinx a series. that's not a matter of opinion. it's a proven fact.

#23 Guest_zevan32_*

• Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:26 AM

i have no idea when will it come out. but i don't like this movie. i was okay for MG1, but i be come worst for second. that is why i am not interest at 3rd.

• Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 11:18 PM

i love MG1

well i don't like MG2 as much as MG1....but still i want them to make MG3, so that Jerry and Barbie can get marry and have kid ..i want to see a happy ending(jerry and barbie 2gether 4ever

#25 0r4ng3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 12:18 AM

i loveeee MG1
but then came MGII which turn up very bad storyline...
but i don't mind to watch MG3 if there is :P
because i always love f4 n barbie
besides i find MG2 ending is not really an ending
i mean they should have another one episode of barbie n jerry after more than 10 episodes only about jerry n michelle :huh:

#26 joie0709

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 12:26 AM

Oh I don't want they make MG3. MG2 doesn't good and very disappoint me.

#27 Guest_yeah!_*

• Guests

Posted 07 April 2005 - 03:06 AM

if there will be another mg, they should just let yesha go. she should have died earlier in mg2 because nobody could really stand her. so if she'll be in mg3 again, ugh, bye-bye, won't watch it. dms-sc should get married by then. i wanna see dms father on their side against dmf. ximen-xy must continue their story. man, they've got a lot goin on. i wanna see them happy together. don't really like xq with meizuo, maybe if he treats her better and she stands up for herself, it'll be ok. and finally for lei, i hope he'll have his own girl once and for all. if it's jing, i don't mind. but never sc. because mg has always been about dms-sc.

#28 Kai1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 05:03 AM

the mg series is so popular i dont know why they dont release a continuation of the series. Agreeably, in mg2 dao ming se lost his memory for like the entire series only till the end he recovers. Kinda a bad move, because most of the ppl who watched mg2 wanted to see the story of dms and shan cai..

#29 mmitsjojo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 05:20 AM

are they even gon' have a part III ? part II sucked that i skipped so much episodes. if dont think there should be a part III but if their is , it BETTER be good, without that damn scram girl and WiTH ken&rainie together & jerry&barbie, and whatever thats gon' satisfy me =]

#30 lileanne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 12:45 AM

meteor garden one was erally good but 2 was a total disappoint ment welthe first couple eps where daomingsi was ok was good but then when yesha came in elgh..hopingi f they do have a meteor garden three they'll give lei sumone too

#31 cyclone9

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 05:06 PM

meteor garder 1 was good ... meteor 2, not that bad ... but a bit 'draggy' when jerry n yesha, n big s ... goin on n off ... a bit bored ... they should show more on vaness, ken , n zz ... hope ... the 3rd sequel wun be that 'draggy'

#32 twofeetjumpu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 12:07 AM

I didn't like meteor garden 2 either. It was so slow, and it focused on a bunch of random characters who they brought in every few episodes. I thought that F4 was gonna break up , so how are they going to have a meteor garden 3?

#33 jerryhew

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 01:17 PM

I love Meteor Garden I very very much... and I like Meteor Rain also...
for Meteor Garden II... it take me times to finish it... well.. not easy to finish it... because the drama was.... very bad.. compare with MG I...
i can't ever recall back the feel of MG I.. when i watching MG II.... :loool:
i rather re-watch MG I again and again... and don't like those bad drama being bring out blush
and.... due to Jerry and Barbie xu... don't think it is possible for MG III...

#34 Guest_iaminlove_*

• Guests

Posted 11 April 2005 - 03:58 PM

uh, jerry yan and barbie xu, both of them, did say they'd want to work together again. because as i quote jerry yan "we have magic and feeling"... whatever that means. so i see no reason why some people should put the blame on them or whatever conflict they had in the past if there won't be an mg3. but for me personally, i think mg should be left as it is. mg2 was a nightmare. mg3 will never be able to make up for it. i'd rather see f4 and barbie in another series, still together of course. because whatever people say, mg owes its success on its actors, f4, san cai, xiao yu, quinghe. no yesha please.

#35 Sunnie2772

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 05:12 AM

If there is going to be a Meteor Garden 3 I don't know what it's going to be about becasue MG2 wasn't that good only MG1 was good other then that I don't think there will be a MG3 there's nothing to write about.

#36 lowjack51

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:00 PM

maybe for mg3 they'll steal some plot from japanese manga again and it'll be good. 1 was good 2 was bad so three should be good again

#37 Wengkee16

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 04:22 PM

Meteor Garden I was good and funny but Meteor Garden II is bad. The story was not that good. I don't think there will be a Meteor Garden III cause the 2 main actors Barbie and Jerry had a fight maybe it was a rumor.

#38 mz wendyy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:15 AM

well the 2nd one wasnt really gewd at all... it wasnt as addictive as the first one... but if mg 3 came out i would still see it jus to see wat happens in the final end of everyone..... especially dao ming fong.... hee hee

#39 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:46 AM

don't they get married anyways?

I didn't watch MG2, but I didn't really enjoy MG1 either... but I like F4.
No but this debate about MG3 was going on for a longtime! Yeah I don't think they will have it! That's because stupid F4 manager completely wrote the script instead of following the real storyline as in the comic book for MG2 that's Y it sucked so much! Damn management... & it took so long to produce too right... & they picked Michelle Saram where I kno that she couldn't act anyways because I've watched other movies with her in it.

Yeah so my guess is that it won't happen, probably because if they make it, it will definately kill F4, & f4 right now aren't even as popular as they were when they 1st came out anyways. Just not as strong as b4

• Guests

Posted 21 April 2005 - 12:21 PM

don't fink there ish gona be a 3rd one...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users