any methtod?

#2 _hello_

_hello_

Hello, world!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2629 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 07:42 AM

this method probably won't help, but when i was younger my grandma would constantly pinch my nose to attempt to make it smaller. i'm not completely sure if it works. but i honestly don't know how else you could get your nose smaller without surgery.

#3 Bomee

Bomee

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2400 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 08:45 AM

Smaller? Well, if you're looking for a drastic change, then I don't believe there's any method that can really minimize your nose.

I have heard of other girls who clip their nose with a clothespin or something to pinch it into a (hopefully) smaller size. I believe Amy from Louisa May Alcott's Little Women also tried this method in the book. Hehe, sorry, random facts popping out everywhere.

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2005 - 09:33 AM

Nothing you can do to your nose to make it actually physically smaller outside of plastic surgery. However, your nose may appear smaller relative to your face as your face changes. Your face actually undergoes changes as you get older, so your nose may appear smaller.

Squeezing your nose, pinching your nose, etc. won't do anything.

Now, if you're a girl, you can make the illusion your nose is smaller. The technique plays on shadow-effects. You apply a shade or two darker than your skin tone streak or line down your nose on both sides of the bridge of your nose. If your nose is relatively round and broad, you can still visualize your bridge. With a matte eyeshadow of a shade or two darker than your skin tone, brush a thin line down on both sides of your bridge. Try to make the gap between the two lines fairly narrow, about the width you would like the bridge of your nose. You can begin these two lines near the beginning of your eyebrow or slightly below. Afterwards, blend to soften the line so you don't see a distinct line down your nose. You want only the appearance of depth to your nose.

Oprah Winfrey really works that technique to make her nose appear smaller and thinner. When you see her without makeup, she has the flat, broad nose that some Africans and Asians have.

#5 Guests

• Guests

Posted 19 March 2005 - 09:34 AM

Becareful you don't damage your cartilage while using them clothespins.

#6 Hard drive

Hard drive

Spam Hater

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 08:51 PM

Only through surgery. If you pinch your nose too much, you may end up with a fat nose. Be contented with what you have; it's what makes you unique from other people. Imagine people around you having the same type of nose as you?

#7 Guests

• Guests

Posted 19 March 2005 - 08:57 PM

I have the same problem as you have. My nose is big too, but it's not flat thank good. It seems that makeup is the only way to get an illusion of a smaller nose if not using surgery.

Edited by hanhphan, 19 March 2005 - 08:58 PM.

#8 Guests

• Guests

Posted 20 March 2005 - 02:21 AM

lol, i think my mom used to be worried about me getting a flat nose cause i like sleeping on my tummy... but yeah, don't really see any drastic change, so i guess you can't physically force your nose to grow a certain way. But hey, natural's always the way to go!

#9 Guests

• Guests

Posted 20 March 2005 - 06:19 PM

I think eveyrone should be content on their own apperance and not comparing with other peeps! that is what I call unic/special

As long as you do not look like an alien then you should be pleased that you excist!

Otherwise I think plastic surgery is the only way to make you nose smaller!! :P

#10 Guests

• Guests

Posted 20 March 2005 - 09:06 PM

only surgery is like the answer, but u should just accept urself the way u are

plastic surgery is like, so lame, it's like hiding under a mask ur entire life

#11 Guests

• Guests

Posted 24 March 2005 - 03:29 AM

Your nose is one part of your body that keeps growing, that's why older people have larger noses so it's impossible to make it smaller without surgery

#12 Guests

• Guests

Posted 24 March 2005 - 03:35 AM

i just heard by somebody told me tat since when u're kids, don't pick ur nose so much, if not, ur nose will become bigger and bigger.. just clean up ur nose using some tools can reduce ur size of nose.. I think this could be makes sense..

#13 Chiggaz

Chiggaz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:37 PM

I suggest making your head bigger..hahaha..hopefully nobody cracked that joke already in this topic(I ain't readin every post...feelin lazy)...

Seriously though? I say don't worry about how big or small it is...if it's that big or that small, then maybe surgery is the way to go. If it's slightly bigger than normal or somethin, it's prolly not a big deal. It's hard to make a nose look small, but one good way is to wear large framed sunglasses...they're trendy now and it'll definitely take notice away from your nose...

Hopefully I've helped....

Edited by aznchiggaman, 14 April 2005 - 12:38 PM.

#14 W3S2H3

W3S2H3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 02:48 PM

You're like asking/requesting/wanting a horse to run fast without feeding it. :noclue As a few forummers have got that pretty straight, there is no way to physically resize your nose without undergoin' any surgery. Maybe you can try to use makeup, accessories (e.g. glasses), or somethin' you can think of to achieve temporary result (more likely "illusion" or "eyes-trick").

#15 Guests

• Guests

Posted 26 April 2005 - 05:44 AM

I have a makeup trick that I use on my round nose and that is to use a concealer that is a lighter tone than your skin, draw a line on the middle of your nose and rub it up and down. That light tone will make your nose look tall instead of round or big. It works all the time and your nose will look smaller in pictures. If you have any other questions in the meaning of light tone concealers..you can always reply to me and i'll be glad to answer you.

#16 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:03 AM

I dont think there is a natural way... well only when you are small and your parents pinches your nose to make it pointy.. but i dont think that helps.

#17 aznelite03

aznelite03

AF Baller

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:05 AM

There is no natural way or methods to make a nose smaller unless you get plastic surgery.

#18 Starcandi3z

Starcandi3z

ronn-knee rox =D; ronnknee[dot]com

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:42 AM

I'm not saying that you do, but some people's nostrils get bigger because they always stick their finger into their nose. (aka picking your nose.) So avoid puting anything in your nose! :D I hope that helped at least a lil bit!!

#19 Limited328

Limited328

When there's love, there's peace.

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:06 PM

my nose is an okay size for being a azn. I'm happy with it...but i like my girl's nose...sooo cute and small. I love how she sneezes...soo cute course i say "bless you" afterwards...lolz =D

#20 Guests

• Guests

Posted 01 May 2005 - 08:28 PM

A smaller nose I see!
Well I saw dis disney movie called "Pinocchio"!
Whenever Pinocchio lies his nose grows bigger, so I would suggest speak the true and ur nose will go small. ^_^'

#21 zhiai5566

zhiai5566

<3 xiezhi~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1634 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 04:49 AM

i don't think there is any home remedy to make noses smaller! you're born with what you have
unless you go get sugery..i think that's the only way!

#22 Beelui

Beelui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 09:58 AM

You cant make you nose smaller on natural way. Just accept what you are born with.

#23 bekii

bekii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 08:16 AM

can some ppl post images of shading and contouring, such as a picture before and after? i would like to see how much difference it makes!

#24 ~Sw33tz~

~Sw33tz~

♥ing Jaejae

• Forum Masters
  • 4374 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 08:22 AM

makeup...
light and then dark around the rounder areas.... it works! srs!
if you want, go 2 those professional makeup boutiques and then ask for a makeover and request the nose... makesure ur frined or mum is tehre to take down what they do...

haha, i do dat and srsly... it makes it look smaller!!!!

#25 jy123

jy123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 03:26 PM

u can try to use make up to cover. it wont help to reduce the size, but it helps you to cover to make it looks smaller.

#26 paper.stars

paper.stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 01:26 AM

pinch your nose, or buy a nose clip. it works, i hear.

#27 Lilin

Lilin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 01:50 AM

use cold water on your nose. it will make it pink them a few mm's smaller temporarily.

#28 chucklez

chucklez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 04:38 AM

not sure, but my nose gotten bigger because i've gained a lot of weight.. it might deal with gaining weight i guess? is it fat or just big? hmm.. hard to make any drastic changes with plastic surgery..

#29 angeexyin

angeexyin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:15 AM

don't recommend you to pinch your nose. my frnd tried that & she says it made her nose bigger. i think the only way w/o plastic surgery is makeup...try putting a slightly darker shade on the sides of your nose & highlight w/ a lighter shade on your bridge. don't forget to blend!

#30 bekii

bekii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:43 AM

Edited by bekii, 26 July 2007 - 08:28 AM.

#31 mz43026

mz43026

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:52 PM

Lose weight can make your nose smaller. You can do extraction if you have clogged pores to minimize your nose size. I use to squeeze/pinch my nose when I was little. I think it helped. My nose were flat (somewhat) and big when I was a child but it totally changed during my sophmore year in HS. I'm 22 now and my nose looks so much better. Its smaller and I have bridges.

Edited by mz43026, 19 November 2006 - 02:53 PM.

#32 earthsfate

earthsfate

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 10:51 PM

if your fat .. then lower your body fat percentage. other than that there is no other way to make your nose smaller other then surgery .. sorry to break it to you

#33 bekii

bekii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 04:42 AM

Edited by bekii, 26 July 2007 - 08:28 AM.

#34 mz43026

mz43026

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 08:50 PM

I think ppl's appearance change as they age not all due to plastic surgery. My nose was real flat and big when I was younger. Now its tall and alot smaller. I know for a fact that my nose size gets even more smaller when I loose more weight. When I gain weight, all of the extra fat goes to my face and arms. Before I weigh 105 and went on a diet. I ended up weighing 97lbs. I have to say my nose looked more prominent. My eyes were larger due to loosing fat on the cheeks. Most fat are located around your nostrils. I have to say, if your already skinny then don't expect to see much improvements/change.

#35 sky88

sky88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1253 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 08:56 PM

I have a fat nose too,
but can't do anything with it,,,,,
Some ppl might appreciate your nose right?
So be happy with what god gives you

#36 featherlight

featherlight

Daniel Wu Fan ^^

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:29 AM

I think ppl's appearance change as they age not all due to plastic surgery. My nose was real flat and big when I was younger. Now its tall and alot smaller. I know for a fact that my nose size gets even more smaller when I loose more weight. When I gain weight, all of the extra fat goes to my face and arms. Before I weigh 105 and went on a diet. I ended up weighing 97lbs. I have to say my nose looked more prominent. My eyes were larger due to loosing fat on the cheeks. Most fat are located around your nostrils. I have to say, if your already skinny then don't expect to see much improvements/change.

my nose is alright. I did pinch it alot before...and its less flat as b4...
but losing weight; yea i noticed how all the fat would go to my face even if i gained a little bit
but one question.
How tall are you @ 97 lbs???

#37 wingedmemories

wingedmemories

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 05:36 AM

haha,my grandma use to pinch my nose too

#38 brownies

brownies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 06:00 AM

i dont think theres anyhign u cn do to make ur nose smaller, i mean just live with it, i dont think its soo big that it needs to be changed, ure unique in ur own way and u shouldnt ahve to change anything about it

#39 RitaOsborne

RitaOsborne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

I saw a video on youtube of a girl teaching how to make your nose smaller without make up and surgery. You have to use Nose Right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users