AF needs funding again

Lesbian? HEBE: I like guys

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 01:35 AM

Translated: Jinz
http://asianfanatics.net/forum

This gossip origined from ONE magazine 2 days ago said HEBE was lesbian, due to the pic showing hebe seemed to be very close with a girl dressed and behaved very manly.

HEBE seriously announced yesterday: "I like guys!" Good friends ella and selina came out to debarrass the situation by joking about their own 'news', including selina talking about how she wins Show and Jolin's money very frequently.

Hebe appeared at an activity yesterday, she sighed and said: "All of us three were on the cover, but the news has too many errors, out of the mark too much, i can't explain." she said she and the girl in the news or 'mic'(nick for her intended bf from previous news) are still friends and would not loss contact because of the report, she even called the girl: "sorry la, i'm too famous ('red'), got u as well."

So does she love guys or girls? hebe said without doubt: "guys a". what about 'mic'? she said: "We were not even together, how can we break up?" the tension seemed to rise and ella, who was happy before the news conference because it's "none of her business", came out to prove that hebe loves "guys": "Because she always loved me." ella even recalled the complement she received from a taxi driver one day: "young boy, you are borned so handsome, it's not a problem if you want to marry four women."

-------------------ella is a man----------muahahahahahahahahaha-----------------

Edited by jinz, 10 April 2005 - 02:18 AM.

#2 thruthug

thruthug

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 01:39 AM

i think hebe is a bisexual.. i think she wanna be wth a guy but she also want a gurl...

Edited by thruthug, 09 April 2005 - 02:00 AM.

#3 Sora_Aoi_Lover

Sora_Aoi_Lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 03:47 AM

Who's HEBE? Is she a singer? I never heard of her.

ASIAN NINJA TIME :ninja:

#4 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 03:55 AM

im so confused... whos hebe? the one who posed in wedding pics wiv vanness?

#5 darrenleejw

darrenleejw

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 04:44 AM

hebe is those chinese singers if im not mistaken..

#6 zhiai5566

zhiai5566

<3 xiezhi~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1634 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 05:21 AM

yeah and she did pose in the pictures with vaness~
i don't think she's bi!!

#7 kathy_lim

kathy_lim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:59 AM

i dont care she love guy or girl as long i like her singing...hehehehe...

#8 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:02 AM

What a stupid report....lol
I personally think that hebe is not les...
I think that S.H.E. is a great band...

#9 Lindsey

Lindsey

- MIA -

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1822 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:12 AM

Hebe? I wouldn't believe at all. People just make up stories sometimes. Just because she took a pic with a girl and behaved manly. Doesn't make sense to me

`Lindz

#10 Hard drive

Hard drive

Spam Hater

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:26 AM

What I saw from a Chinese news website is that Hebe was at a marketplace with the lesbian, and the lesbian was fondling with her bra strap. And Ella was rumoured to be an item with that lesbian's henchman. Selina was with luo Zhixiang. Whatever. Who cares. I do think she will be willing to kiss Selina anytime. I saw this at soompi. Look. Hebe and Selina smooching underwater:

Sh!t.

#11 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (sammyd100 @ Apr 9 2005 5 02 PM)
What a stupid report....lol
I personally think that hebe is not les...
I think that S.H.E. is a great band...
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

stupid report?? ^_^' ^_^'
i spent time translating that report man.. give some 'face' to me la... kekeke
but i translated because i like wat ella said~!~~~~~~~ she is a funny kid

QUOTE (mystical @ Apr 9 2005 5 29 PM)
haha...they filming for something underwater??
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

for their photo album~~~~~~ "go travel with me"

QUOTE (Hard drive @ Apr 9 2005 5 26 PM)
What I saw from a Chinese news website is that Hebe was at a marketplace with the lesbian, and the lesbian was fondling with her bra strap. And Ella was rumoured to be an item with that lesbian's henchman. Selina was with luo Zhixiang. Whatever. Who cares. I do think she will be willing to kiss Selina anytime. I saw this at soompi. Look. Hebe and Selina smooching underwater:

Sh!t.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i saw hebe and selina kissing too many times........ not a news 2 me anymore.........
i reckon it's quite normal for girls to get really close~~~ it's normal for girls kissing girls when they greet and it's normal for guys kissing girls but not for guyz kissing guyz~~~ but anyways~~~~~~
i reckon it's just very normal for girls to get close to each other

QUOTE (mynameiswah @ Apr 9 2005 12 47 PM)
Who's HEBE? Is she a singer? I never heard of her.

ASIAN NINJA TIME :ninja:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u dont noe who hebe is?????????????????
neva mind.....................................

#12 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 07:27 PM

I don't think Hebe is a lesbian but who cares even if she is? The point is she can sing, that's all that should really matter.

#13 joeyfan12

joeyfan12

Joey Yung!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1794 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:06 PM

I have no idea who HEBE is. I've heard of SHE but have never seen them or heard them sing before. It doesn't really matter if she is a lesbian or not and sometimes pictures can be deceiving.

#14 JayTee1

JayTee1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:43 PM

It's fine by me that HEBE likes girls.
It's fine by me that HEBE likes guys.

Honestly people, does it really matter?

Why must we be so judgemental?

#15 Guest_Snow white_*

Guest_Snow white_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:47 PM

The news people need to get a life.
She is not gay!!

#16 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:16 AM

y do ppl get so serious......... man, who cares about hebe is les o not? focus on the last sentence! ella is funny! that's the main aim of the translation of this report!!

#17 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (Hard drive @ Apr 9 2005 8 26 AM)

Sh!t.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what's so strange about that? u see twins kissing' each other. ppl don't call them les.. u see ah gil kissin' joey... not les.. don't kill me. i don't dink ANY OF THEM are les. im just tryin to make a point

#18 icibritestarz

icibritestarz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 04:12 AM

i like Hebe & do not think she's a lesbian or a bi, but the only thing that matters to me is at least she can sing & continue to sing good songs with Selina & Ella

#19 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 04:46 AM

is this article even real ? there's no link to the real article ? and its normal to kiss other girls for fun ? like if you're playing spin the bottle of whatevers? or maybe it was a dare xP

#20 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (ahhasfau @ Apr 10 2005 1 46 PM)
is this article even real ? there's no link to the real article ? and its normal to kiss other girls for fun ? like if you're playing spin the bottle of whatevers? or maybe it was a dare xP
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

man of course it is real...... wat do u mean the real article, the real article's in chinese, if many can read it or somefin den i fink it's less likely tat many will be activated in this site~~~~~~

yes i fink it is normal for girls 2 kiss each other

#21 Angel_Cheeks

Angel_Cheeks

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 09:01 PM

Hahaha, I heard this new from my friend. It's true that Hebe were very close with her friend, but I don't think they're real lesbian cuople, it's normal for girls to be close together. And more Hebe likes to joke alot, that's why peoples get confused about her ar !

And thanks for the new ! You did awsome work clapclap