AF needs funding again

Chidori vs. Rasengan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#1 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 01:16 PM

I was sitting here and thinking which jutsu is strongest, chidori or rasengan?

The chidori looks very cool with the lightning around it but I personally like the rasengan more because I think it is more powerful and it was created by the fourth hokage, if I remember right?

What do u think?

#2 Guest_kaan_fu_*

Guest_kaan_fu_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2005 - 02:11 PM

rasengan is stronger but chidori looks more cooler than rasengan

#3 Lililasoh1

Lililasoh1

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1956 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 07:14 PM

I wish Naruto's rasengan will turn red soon...with Kyuubi's chakra flowing through it..that would be so cool =P

I agree, Chidori looks better than Rasengan even if Rasengan is in fact more powerful.. ^_^

#4 ne2

ne2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:53 PM

Come on guys there is no comparance Rasengan will beat Chidori any day of the week,

ps. Sasuke can go eat sh*t, he's just a wast of space. :P

Edited by ne2, 30 April 2005 - 04:55 PM.

#5 dakdikduk

dakdikduk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 07:21 PM

stupid question ...
no need to sit and think ... rasengan is more powerful than chidori.

Chidori is nothing... dunt ask this stupid question again...
if u still dont understand , that means you are wasting ur time watching naruto.

#6 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:26 PM

chidiori looks cool but i think under water it would look bad
and rasengan look very good under water
i think chidiori wouldn't be so good under water because chidori would harm sasuke,
because of the lightning

#7 Philip87

Philip87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:53 PM

You guys say that Rasengan is stronger than Chidori, me myself agrees with you...
But...in the latest episode (132) when Sasuke and Naruto striked each other Rasenga vs Chidori, it was even? What do you guys think about this?...Maybe Naruto didn't go full out? Neither did Sasuke but still..

#8 confucius

confucius

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 12:02 AM

Rasengan is obviously stronger than Chidori although the latter looks a bit cooler. To give you an example, Chidori only managed to crack one of the enemy's armor, but Rasengan completely pulverizes it :D

#9 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:50 AM

hahah obviously rasengan!
the episode where naruto and sasuke fights on the rooftop but getting separated by kakashi shows how strong rasengan is.
the shock on sasuke 's face is priceless haha... :X

#10 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:57 AM

If ninjas rely on their jutsus more than their wits, they'll obviously get whipped by Kenshin. Rasengan and chidori are tricks for the kids. Ever see the big bosses use those jutsus in fights? No? That's because those tricks aren't that good to begin with. Both Sasuke and Naruto are one-trick-ponys. It's so sad.

Edited by Ewandor, 02 May 2005 - 12:24 PM.

#11 Philip87

Philip87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 01:40 PM

The rasengan's strength lies not on the outside, it causes damage mostly on the inside of the object it hits, as someone said, When Sasuke and Naruto were fighting on the hospital roof, the rasengan had a big hole in the back of the water tank, from that I assumed that Rasengan's strength doesnt make you bleed on the outside with scars and stuff, it causes great damage on the inside :)....

I'd love to see rasengan with kyuubi chakra though

#12 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 01:54 PM

I don't see the special thing with rasengan in red. Surely, you guys must be able to replace the blue color with a red one in your imaginations.

#13 confucius

confucius

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:50 PM

If ninjas rely on their jutsus more than their wits, they'll obviously get whipped by Kenshin. Rasengan and chidori are tricks for the kids. Ever see the big bosses use those jutsus in fights? No? That's because those tricks aren't that good to begin with. Both Sasuke and Naruto are one-trick-ponys. It's so sad.

I don't see the special thing with rasengan in red. Surely, you guys must be able to replace the blue color with a red one in your imaginations.

Ewandor, don't diss Naruto. Just don't post anything at all if you don't like it. I like Kenshin as much as Naruto, but they're not that much alike to compare them. Yes, Chidori and Rasengan are not the superb stuff, but hey they're still just kids and the series is just at the very beginning... so relax and wait for the better moves.

#14 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 08:08 PM

I'm not dissing the series in general. I'm stating my opinion about the two boys and the jutsus. Please don't be offended by my statements.

#15 unknownone

unknownone

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 08:34 PM

Rasengan Vs. Chidori

I think Rasengan would be more powerful. As in the manga it said that it doesn't loose power as it spins. And I think Naruto can use more times compared to Sasuke's 2 times.

But I agree with ShouNien, Chidori is cooler. It has the cool sound effect of the thousand birds. and more light effects compared to Rasengan.

What does the Rasengan have? It is the size of a softball and hardly not sound effect or light effect.

It suits Naruto because it doesn't look like much but it packs a whopper of a punch. :-)

#16 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:20 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its true but like stated they are just kids
and did the big bosses use lots of jutsus? did you see the 3rd hokage and orochimaru fight??? the 3rd unleashed so many jutsus it was crazy so yes they do use jutsus in battle :lol?:

#17 lychee_bobo

lychee_bobo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:27 PM

both is very cool .. wish i could have it too .. :noclue but i can t =.=!! but personally i think rasengan is better :P .. jus hope both their techniques will develop into somthing really exstordinary.. " cant spell :P"

#18 lookwho

lookwho

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:57 PM

if you guys have seen naruto the movie you can see witch is stronger and you'll see that rasengan is much stronger than chidori

rasengan is stronger but i like chidori more.. i think its stronger cause it rotating .. :) what do you guys think

#19 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:04 PM

i've never think off it cause i know rasengan is much stronger :D

#20 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 12:34 PM

doesn't the technique depend on the user??? If the user is more skilled and talented, compared to a beginner who just learned that technique, be much more powerfull?

a comparison between chidori and rasengan can only be done by a person who can use both of the techniques?

btw, i still think the Harem no jutsu Naruto does is really cool lol :D

#21 Philip87

Philip87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 04:32 PM

Lol..about the harem no jutsu, havent seen it in a while, I guess the successor of that jutsu is Konohamaru haha :D

I still think a red rasengan would be cooler than a blue one

#22 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 06:23 PM

oh, rasengan > chidori def. Compact chakra compared to a freeflowing chakra...so i def think taht the rasengan will win if it was for real!

#23 AsaHaoX

AsaHaoX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:57 AM

Ransengan stronger than chidori. Used lower chakra but deal bigger damage. And it is invented but 4th instead of just kakashi.

#24 shadowzsnake

shadowzsnake

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:14 AM

Rasengan all the way!! Naruto jus doesnt do it as well as Jariya or the 4th in my opinion, he takes too long and too much big movements. Use one hand dammit!

#25 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 10:22 PM

i wonder if naruto will learn a new move/technique some time soon? because sasuke now has a 3 dot sharingan.......

#26 Philip87

Philip87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 10:24 AM

He will probably learn a new move in the future, no doubt about that. But right now he is like berserk with the form of Kyuubi and all.

I've heard that there will be a Naruto when they are grown up, is it true?
That would be awesome, "Naruto after 3 years" lol...nice...

#27 starizblue

starizblue

I Hate Miserable People

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9578 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:18 AM

Topics that only invites a simple listing or to chose a few options are poll topics. These belongs to the poll section.

Read the FAQ for more information